Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I don't understand the kids and wife bit, why does he think anyone is criticising or implying that his kids or wife have done anything or said any thing? The only mentions I've seen are that people have claimed he stated that someone acted improperly towards his children and people have claimed he stated that he biffed some cad who spoke ill of his beloved.

I've not seen a single statement in which anyone has suggested that his spouse and spawn have done, said or should or have been subjected to anything.

Reactions: Dusty

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It's amazing how ill that man is - there hasn't been one single instance of a co-ordinated attack and I state that in the same vein as when I promised on my kid's lives that everything I was gonna relay re barnett was truthful.
Now, going on barnett's use of his own kids to attack someone, I'm kinda thinking he could maybe suggest that I'd be low enough to erroneously make a promise on my kids when endeavouring to assure people of my honesty but that's where he's wrong.
He tars me with his brush if he suggests that ... a lot of people know me and if you ask any one of them, they will tell you I'm not the sort of man who would use his kids in such a way as barnett has used his.
They cannot say the same for barnett because they already know he is capable of it .... and has done so - shame on barnett for that !!!!!

Re a conspiracy?
It's true to say, I've attacked him on several occasions on p8ntballer and people have commented on the same thread but that's not a co-ordinated attack, it never has been and never will.
I don't need anyone to help me attack him, I've never asked nor expected anyone to assist me; that is the truth of the matter.
I don't need to co-ordinate anything re barnett because he supplies me with all the ammunition I'm ever gonna need every time, if he's not running doubtful charity appeals, he's accusing people of sexual abuse and the theft of his wife's underwear .. I mean, come on, this guy's whacko to the Nth.
What sort of 'man' accuses people of that sort of thing FFS?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I don't understand the kids and wife bit, why does he think anyone is criticising or implying that his kids or wife have done anything or said any thing? The only mentions I've seen are that people have claimed he stated that someone acted improperly towards his children and people have claimed he stated that he biffed some cad who spoke ill of his beloved.

I've not seen a single statement in which anyone has suggested that his spouse and spawn have done, said or should or have been subjected to anything.
CF - he's desperate, he really is - he's not thinking straight and is shooting from the hip in response to something he cannot control and he hates that lack of control ... he's a control freak and his mind is going into meltdown as he struggles aimlessly to throw something back across the paintball divide.
His tenure in paintball is now fading as he endeavours to stem the flow of accusations and testimonial accounts of what he's done in the past.
There's too much for him now, he either has to show some form of dignity and bow out through the back door or he will try and defend his position which by the way becomes more and more untenable as people post their accounts and experiences with him.
He has no dignity, never has had, and so the latter will be his choice more by default than design.
He'll make a sorry sight as people abandon him to his fate, a self-ordained fate at that.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

Thus proving his lack of intellect or grasp of the Queen's English.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

WarFighters

Aug 1, 2013
I've been reading Tim's defence, nothing is backed with hard fact, just his normal spin mongering, of which he is a MASTER.
His attempt to distract people from the truth and put down the credibility of those who are strong enough to speak out about him and his nefarious ways is to be expected.

One point that is sticking in my mind is why hasn't he defended himself with regard to the drugs issue? If that had been said about me and it was untrue I'd be in my solicitors office filing a civil case to clear my name and seek damages. Yet he has said nothing?
I completely despise illegal drugs and I loath the low life scum suppliers even more. If its true that Barnett has a criminal record for supplying class A drugs and went to prison I can't really think for the life of me why anyone with decent morals would want to put a single penny his way or be associated with such scum. Trade or player.

I'd urge Timothy to respond to the drugs allegation, if it's true or untrue people need to know. It will also validate or undermine Lee's statement.

What do you have to say Mr Barnett?

So just people on this forum know I am currently the Vice Chairman of the UKPSF. My comments on this thread are 100% my own opinion and view and not that of the Federation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.