The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
I am not going to side with anyone on this issue here or get involved in the arguments. The points will be proven or not in time, what I will say is has anyone considered the kids here ?

Your posting on forums and bringing them into this argument, until there is clear written proof then this needs left off this forum. They know their Dad runs paintball games and they will use the internet. Right or wrong if it was used, you all need to consider those children and forget what you think of Tim Barnett.

Your opening them up to being Bullied etc if other people or kids read it and want to make fun.

Tim can defend himself those children can not and if you think there has been something done that is effecting them deal with it off a forum. That story should be off limits on a forum not for Tim Barnett himself but effect it may have to Children. If you have kids you state ? come on guys drop this one please.

Reactions: Gadget

Sgt_Stupid

Apr 5, 2014
False advertising as it would appear they only produce a field grade and only 30 euros each if you buy over 10 cases.
http://www.proballs.nl/proballs
I wish I'd said something at the time, but I swallowed their "Oh it's the branding for Graffiti over here" line. Oh well, at least Staargate seems to be getting smaller and smaller from the sound of things, hopefully it's reach pitiful mass and cease to exist :)

Sgt_Stupid

Apr 5, 2014
I am not going to side with anyone on this issue here or get involved in the arguments. The points will be proven or not in time, what I will say is has anyone considered the kids here ?

Your posting on forums and bringing them into this argument, until there is clear written proof then this needs left off this forum. They know their Dad runs paintball games and they will use the internet. Right or wrong if it was used, you all need to consider those children and forget what you think of Tim Barnett.

Your opening them up to being Bullied etc if other people or kids read it and want to make fun.

Tim can defend himself those children can not and if you think there has been something done that is effecting them deal with it off a forum. That story should be off limits on a forum not for Tim Barnett himself but effect it may have to Children. If you have kids you state ? come on guys drop this one please.

SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!

So what you're saying is that because he's got kids it's not OK to expose him for who he is, but if he didn't then presumably it would be OK to expose him?

I've got a very cute miniature longhaired Dachsund called Daisy, what does this entitle me to get away with?

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Did I actually say that ? I said I am not siding on any story I said leave his kids out off it. Do what you want to Tim and he can fight in courts or how ever he wants to fight. Rightly or wrongly if that was said or not said about his kids leave the kids out off it from now on. If the police are involved then both sides can say their things and if someone believes this story is the police can deal with it.

The rest has nothing to do with me and which ever side is right the other will suffer, but please the story about the kids, lets respect them and deal that one off a forum. Thanks

Dexter

old skool!
Nov 3, 2008
while I would rather crap in my hands and clap than have any more dealings with Tim, I do understand what shadlad is getting at

Reactions: Biscuit

Sgt_Stupid

Apr 5, 2014
Did I actually say that ? I said I am not siding on any story I said leave his kids out off it. Do what you want to Tim and he can fight in courts or how ever he wants to fight. Rightly or wrongly if that was said or not said about his kids leave the kids out off it from now on. If the police are involved then both sides can say their things and if someone believes this story is the police can deal with it.

The rest has nothing to do with me and which ever side is right the other will suffer, but please the story about the kids, lets respect them and deal that one off a forum. Thanks
Why? No one has made any threats towards them, given any details out about them (other than that accusations have been made against others in regards to abuse) and no one has posted photos of them either.

If not for the accusations that HE made involving his kids, they would never have entered into the story, he's the one that brought them into it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.