Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'll give you a clue but before I do that, I better acknowledge the fact we got some real smart guys on here and so the normal level of cryptography isn't gonna be that much of a problem for some of our members and so I have to make it even more oblique to ensure it really isn't too obvious .....

Hmmmnn, ok, here we go:- the identity of this person can be thought of as a set of numbers - as to the nature of that set?
I think it's fair to say that the memers of the set provide a numeric correspondence to the person in question, in fact, I'd venture to say, there are three basic correspondences [descriptions] and so the best way to think of this would be to look for numeric hallmarks in the world we inhabit ...

The number pairs [in relation to the other number pairs] are, in no particular order: just < 500 to <580 [One thing to note, each symbol whether it be a numeric digit or indeed a symbol, is relevant]
just <530 to just >600 and the final set of numbers are just <2.2 to 2.5 ...

When you see a symbol, it's there so as not to be too precise - it's not that I don't know the precise number, I just use the symbol to mask precision [the last 8 words are a big clue as to the nature of number selection]

If anyone can figure out the identity then I'll send 50 quid to the NSPCC as a prize for whoever works it out.
One last thing, if [and it's a big if] someone cracks it, they will know for definite that they have cracked it, in which case I would ask them to message me before they post in this thread please.
Thanks

Have fun and don't pull your hair out trying to solve it, look what happened to me when I was confronted with superpositions, entanglement and tunnelling ....

Panthro

LEGO 4 Life
Dec 30, 2005
Bristol
I suspect not
If that were the case robbo could have put > < or 'between X and y' on each clue

The last being from less than 2.2 to 2.5
So then surely it's <2.5 but not >2.2

<2.2 is 2.1 etc it can't be <2.2 to 2.5 as this is 2.1 or below so <2.1 would suffice

Status
Not open for further replies.