Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
H, stop fishing ...... Nice try though - And I can see who you were thinking of from what you asked ..... :)
I'm afraid the competition in terms of the prize is now over.
Mick [Rebeltackleberry] came up with the right name and right explanation, we have also one silver medal for Dusty because he was more specific than Gadget's guess ....... Gadget's guess was 'light' which is almost correct but Dusty nailed it by suggesting a specific part of it but even then, it had to be refined one last time with Rebeltackleberry's colour ..... not all light is colourful, and not all specific parts are the same colour.
You can differentiate these colours by assigning their properties of wavelength/ frequency and energy .. hence the three pairs at the beginning.
Each pair was a value of a specific range relating to specific wavelengths, or distance or energy of a colour ...
See ..... simples ...
I hope this explains it but if it has failed to achieve that then please let me know ....(y)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Yes, when you realise the bit about the colour, it's easy.

I for one am glad that Jason Orange is taking over the UWL.

Reactions: B1G G and H

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm pleased more than one person homed in on the answer after some drop-dead gorgeous clues had been throw everyone's way :)

I'm also pleased to say that my prediction of who would win it but a special award for Dusty for getting sooooo close with Gadget breathing down his neck.

I think I just had a blinding flash scorch through my brain.
How's about a monthly quiz whereby the winner gets to choose the charity we send 50 quid to?
That sounds cool, leastwise to me it does and so the only tricky part is to come up with a different monthly mystery that can't be too easy but at the same time can't be too hard.
But I suppose the latter is preferable because I can give some clues if it's not cracked.
I shall now think about next month's devilishly clever, cunningly canived mystery.

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh noioo Adam, it won't be ridiculous, it'll be serious fun for those who like to flex their iQ.

I'll try to make it interesting for people but I'll pre-warn you that some of the questions will concern Quantum Mechanics.
And the only reason I'm gonna be asking questions about QM is because many aspects of it are just plain insane but the problem is, that's the way nature works.
You'll see what I mean soon enough .... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.