Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
However, pretty sure the tax man might be upset that he never filed any of his accounts since 31st October 2013...
Yep, and HMRC also have the power to go after the Directors personally in certain circumstances, which can include phoenix companies and lost tax.

A friend has done some digging and the judgement is a bit misleading... It was a default judgement as the defendant didn't respond, but it hasn't been served on Tim as the claim was returned marked "gone away". I think that means it's not enforceable (yet).

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Everything I ever said about that low-life ingrate has now been vindicated - And for people like andy sables, a loyal advocate and supporter of barnett over the years, they are to be judged accordingly.
And those judges are the paintball community at large .... barnett has now departed our sport and good riddance.

When Gino got in touch with me and informed me of how much barnett had defrauded from him, I knew then, this was the beginning of the end for barnett ..... you don't screw someone like Gino and expect it to go unanswered in some way ...
One long thread of over 435,000 views and with well over 2500 replies plus one big lawsuit proved to be the critical mass of his downfall .. but the real architect behind his fall from grace is barnett himself .... he of course deserved it but you can bet your house on the fact that he'll blame everyone but himself - such is the character of the megalomaniacal narcissist I accused him of being in the very first post of this thread two years ago ..... it was a long time in coming ....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It was a default judgement as the defendant didn't respond, but it hasn't been served on Tim as the claim was returned marked "gone away". I think that means it's not enforceable (yet).
It's enforceable when they locate him ....
And I bet that list of court decisions against barnett are but a tip of the iceberg with most people thinking 'what's the point' ... and consequently deciding not to sue him.
I've no doubt he'll continue fuking people over ..... ever heard the one about the scorpion and the frog?

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
If he signed a personal guarantee along with his terms agreement then they can come after him. I can't imagine Valken offering him the terms without the PG, so if that's the case, they can come after him for anything he owns, up to the value owed.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
If he signed a personal guarantee along with his terms agreement then they can come after him. I can't imagine Valken offering him the terms without the PG, so if that's the case, they can come after him for anything he owns, up to the value owed.
True. Anything that is on finance can't be touched, though - he has to own it.

A list of past judgments against him has been posted on FB, so this is not unknown territory to him.

Finlay3110

Oct 8, 2016
Tim has moved onto airsoft
He is attempting to run a game called Zulu hour and again it never happened and he has refused to refund the players affected. Also by the way he said he called the police on everyone on this thread and called the police on me for harassment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.