Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It sure sounds like an Airsoft type event but I can't see how barnett would be already refusing to refund any money because my contact in Airsoft hasn't heard of anything to do with the event.
My pal is gonna keep his eyes and ears open for anything suspicious.
I'll let you guys know as and when anything new pops up.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm not altogether confident in Finlay's post because it's a first timer, and so he really needs to back up his claims before we can pass comment.
Let's see what transpires either way ...

Last edited:

B1G G

Jan 16, 2011
Hastings East Sussex
Tim has moved onto airsoft
He is attempting to run a game called Zulu hour and again it never happened and he has refused to refund the players affected. Also by the way he said he called the police on everyone on this thread and called the police on me for harassment.
Hi buddy
I see you edited this post mate
I'm sure it said paintball before
I think by proof rob means
I might be wrong
Proof of players not getting refunds due to cancelled game
Any links to pages that discussions are going on would be great

G

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
https://imgur.com/gallery/rn7Ol

This thread never ceases to amaze me in its capacity to document the rantings and threats of someone wallowing in their own misdeeds.
We've always known he likes to threaten/intimidate people but even for him, this last attempt to deter someone [Finlay] is beyond absurd - it's almost child-like in its composition and subsequent delivery.
Does he really believe that if he says something enough times it becomes truthful?
barnett is not stupid, he most certainly does stupid things but that doesn't constitute him being dull of thought.
He also knee-jerks without too much forethought when his paranoia takes hold and he feels threatened in some way.
His legal threats are laughable but he must know they are vacuous and hold no substance, and yet he continues to respond in such a predictable manner.
It seems he just cannot stop giving .....

Last edited:
Reactions: Spikerz

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Since most people gravitate to this thread I'm gonna indulge myself by asking if there's anyone in my neck of the woods [I live in Bexleyheath, S.E. London, Kent border] who has a marker, some paint and some air so I can make a short video in my back garden.
It won't take longer than an hour or so and I've got zero problem in meeting any expenses ... please PM me if you can help me out !!!

Cheers !!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete, there's an awful lot of evidence that people have kept whereby he's indulged himself in posts and emails and so I'm sure that if he wishes to go down that road he'll be more than accommodated.
He forgot the one basic premise when accusing others of harassment etc ...... 'Let those without sin cast the first stone' comes to mind ............

Status
Not open for further replies.