Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Another great example of him opening that big fat mouth of his before thinking about what he's said and done ... he also forgets just how many people would line up to condemn him and his actions over the years.
His best course of action would be to STFU and keep a low profile but both of these actions are conspicuously absent in his lexicon of life.

MoneySings

Sep 25, 2015
Yeah but a megalomaniac can't shut up... he truly thinks he is God's gift to this life... from the way he dresses... his profile picture... his arrogance.
As Silver has said - he promises the world with his events, then fails to deliver - ok, to be fair, probably delivers 60% of what is promised. I think the term "his ego is writing cheques that his body can't cash"...

I used to be a big supporter of him and his games - used to think you were spouting ****e until I saw things with my own eyes. So Pete, I am sorry that I doubted you. EVERYTHING you have written on here is the truth backed up by evidence inc Tim ripping off Gino and Mike etc
The final straw came when he announced his breakup of him and Suzie as a smoke screen for all this deceit. Total A1 scum.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Money, I think a lot of people who were previously like yourself in being a supporter of barnett have now come to know the real truth about him.
However, unlike yourself, they preferred to stay quiet which of course is their prerogative but at least you had the balls to go public and concede your error of judgement.
This thread was created for one reason and one reason only, and that was to make sure that as many people as possible were alerted to what we had in our midst and to that end, I think we've been successful.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Still no refund so the 22 people affected have agreed to give him until midnight before we take him to small claims. In total he owes between 900 - 1110 pounds plus interest.
If anyone is interested in contacting him direct
https://who.is/whois/shorelineoutdoor.com
I think you'll find he hasn't got a pot to pis$ in Finlay - he will have already spirited away the money he's taken in deposits, and in so doing put it beyond the reach of any small claims court.
He can only pull this stroke a limited number of times and so his shift away from paintball over to Airsoft is gonna be an extremely short-termed alternative.
He's fast running out of places to cheat ....

Finlay3110

Oct 8, 2016
I think you'll find he hasn't got a pot to pis$ in Finlay - he will have already spirited away the money he's taken in deposits, and in so doing put it beyond the reach of any small claims court.
He can only pull this stroke a limited number of times and so his shift away from paintball over to Airsoft is gonna be an extremely short-termed alternative.
He's fast running out of places to cheat ....
Want to know something funny.
Was not deposits

Status
Not open for further replies.