Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
http://www.paintballsoapopera.com

Looks like there's a reply.
Talk about taking stuff out of context, read through it and obvious he's cherry picked quotes to take them out of context in the replies they were written in.
Just had the chance to look at this. Does he really expect people to believe what he has written ?
I was going to give up reading after the first page, to me it seemed like a 10 year old highlighting words picked out, twisting and manipulating what has been commented. It wont take much for an outsider to see the full story when reading the full posts.

In the video, he states that P8ntballer, the owner and his team of mods have a policy to mislead players and lie to them against certain events and companies for whatever vindictive means :censored::LOL::cautious:
That actually hurt me :( i must have been drugged when i signed on the dotted lines:eek:

Reactions: Dusty

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I read about the first 2 lines before I got bored but the whole thing stinks of barnett, who doesn't do the internet, using the internet to recover a little bit of face for himself.

unfortunately the good people of pbnation had him sussed before the first page was done. I didn't watch the video, i might at some point but i think it's fair to say that ANYONE who has had genuine dealings with any of the Mods here knows that we're all only here to help.

I'm kinda flattered though that he believes we have the power to influence the UK paintball scene in the manner he portrays!! I've got more power than I thought muhahahahahaha.........

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I get called a 'Captain Cook C***' a lot in my job, whats the worse one for you Dusty? Being called 'English'? :)

Bogtrotter has popped up within the paintball fraternity from time to time, in work I just get called a prick. My colleagues are both observant and well versed in the Queen's English ;)

Reactions: Rat and Monkey Boy

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Bogtrotter has popped up within the paintball fraternity from time to time, in work I just get called a prick. My colleagues are both observant and well versed in the Queen's English ;)
one thing that I have to say is this;

when Nicky and I came over those years ago, we both couldn't get passed the interesting, creative and, plain and simply, captivating nature of the irish swears and insults

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh my gawd, is he for real????

The only thing he will ever be able to accuse me of is, 'an over-enthusiastic defence' in readiness for if and when we finally meet.

He has told people, that if we ever meet, it would end in a fight' ..

He's partly right, 'it would start in a fight'.

If and when it happens, we'll see just how big and bad this self-proclaimed drug-dealing bully boy really is.
Now where's Harry Hill when you need him?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
However, did anyone notice that in all that spouts out of his gob he never once answered the four questions Rebel posed him ....he had the perfect opportunity.
<involvement>
I thought those were the ones answered in the video? something about bankruptcy.
</involvement>

Status
Not open for further replies.