Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
one thing that I have to say is this;

when Nicky and I came over those years ago, we both couldn't get passed the interesting, creative and, plain and simply, captivating nature of the irish swears and insults
You civilised folks loved it :)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Pete, you need to watch the video, but beware, it's not going to be good for your blood pressure. Infact, it might be a good idea to have someone strap you in your chair first and let you calm down for a bit after. You get accused of all sorts in there!
I tried, honestly, I did. Lasted about thirty seconds before deciding the Hollywood production simply wasn't remotely credible. At all.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I find it quite funny that none of the shoreline fanboys have run to his defence on the pbnation 'news' thread. Maybe they have all finally come to their senses.

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
As I've said before I have no involvement on either side, I think I've met Robbo briefly once and never met Tim or been toany of his events. As I'm bored I had a read of the site and watched the video and I have to say from an independant point of view Tim puts a good case across and asks some difficult questions of Robbo and the mods, he also does answer the 4 questions put on here, believe him or not.
In my job I meet a lot of bullsh*tter, liers and bullies and consider myself a pretty able judge of these traits, Evidence always plays a big part and Tim puts across seemingly strong stuff, I was intrigued though to see the screen grabs of Robbo's post calling him a liar, On Dec 1st 2011 robbo had a post count of 11,800 and on the 8th of Feb 2012 he had a post count of 11,800? odd especially when further down the page he has a post count of 12,393 on February the 12th 2012. Ive attached a crude grab below:

Untitled.png

This would suggest to my mind some kind of editing and casts a lot of doubt on the credibility of further 'evidence'.

I don't necessarily agree with everything in this thread and won't be joining any witch hunt but I found this quite interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Rich, please refer to inbox for clarification.
I skim read your post and consequently misinterpreted what you were saying - my only defence is that it's late, I been out with the Mrs and had too many vodkas - I apologise for misinterpreting your post when all you were doing was highlighting the depths barnett goes to in order to discredit people who he feels are against him.
As Jim observed, it was a good spot and not one I would have been capable of this time of night or in my state of mind.

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'll take another look at what Rich says tomorrow and give my opinion on what he's discovered but prima facia, it seems as though barnett has been caught out yet again in terms of just what he'll do to achieve his aims.
I think there's gonna be an interesting post tomorrow or Sunday .... it will put a few things straight and will be yet another stunning own goal by barnett .. he seems to be paintball's leading scorer in terms of own goals thus far this season.
Let's hope all this results in a red card far barnett, a permanent red card !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.