Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Devil's advocate or not H, it's a worn out cliché we've all heard far too many times already but I'll ask you this - if someone in our industry was selling air bottles that were fake certified, and the other guys in our industry got to hear about it and so had a discussion with a view to preventing a disaster waiting to happen ..

Would you define that as a conspiracy?
And even if you did define it as such, is that necessarily a bad thing in such circumstances?

It might seem bad to an idiot or bigot but in the real world, not everything is black and white.
There is no conspiracy here; you have a group of individuals, all of whom, have had a bad experience one way or another with barnett and they've set out what he did or said to them.
Just because they might all be in agreement does NOT mean it's a conspiracy but even if it did, so fuhkin what?????

I suppose a conspiracy might well be defined as a group of individuals sitting down, setting out a plan of action and making sure that plan is effected.
To suggest this has happened is preposterous, for the most part, we can't get our industry to agree on anything important let alone something like this ... there has never been a sit-down discussion whereby a conspiracy was created to destroy barnett but I'll say this much, if people do decide to conspire together to get him out of our sport, I want in !!!!!!

You gotta remember here, barnett has to reconcile all this crap to all his haemorrhoid hangers-on and so how the hell does he explain away so many prominent people in our industry who've gone on record now to condemn him - barnett invents this conspiracy for two reasons, firstly, he has no other excuse to explain to his minions and secondly, it sorta makes him feel important such that the industry had to get together to destroy him ... Awwwwww, poor, poor tim, we're all picking on him cos he's such a successful businessman and such a threat.
If only that were true ..... he's just a rather insignificant nasty little man who's bereft of 'friends' outside of his sponsor deals.

Reactions: H

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy

Attachments

Last edited:

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Unfortunatey Tim deleted and banned me quite quickly (in fact I asked a simple question but I forget he cannot answer simple questions, rather put on his tinfoil hat and claim everything is a conspiracy against him) If he was as quick with his rebuttal of previous allegations and providing the paintball world with any proof, of which of course he cannot, that he is a not a thief as he is of deleting people on facebook then none of this would trundle on.

The noose only tightens tim...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dexter

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Thanks Buddha, I may not be quick of foot but I am of mind.

Morning Robbo-he is selling some paintball contraption (an ion inside a browning 50cal body) which he says he has had lying around for years. However it seems that this item may have been stolen by him with some proof to go with it.

Obviously Tim quickly rectified this by deleting said links and banning people.

Reactions: Dexter
Status
Not open for further replies.