Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete, I think it's quite embarrassing really because you can interpret it in one of two ways - in barnett's position, he sees no end to this thread - he's not been able to a damned thing to stop me, that must be hugely embarrassing / frustrating for him when you bear in mind the image he likes to portray to people .. he's been metaphorically smashed to bits and I ain't got a scratch on me.

barnett wants it all to end, and so he has a couple of choices, he can try and suck up to me or he can own up to what he's done, apologise for it and hope the people he has offended, forgive him.

This 'hoff' thing is either a 'jokey' nod to what's been going on with barnett hoping that I will see the funny side of it and consider calling a halt to this thread and all hostilities ..... if I reciprocate the gesture and concede it's gone on for long enough, barnett then achieves his aim.
If I tell him to 'fuhk off', barnett will then just deny the 'hoff' thing was a 'humorous' first-move gesture of conciliation.

He could of course be using the video as an attack but the content of that vid doesn't really substantiate that view because he could have got hoff to say anything he likes [within reason] and so when you look at the content of what's said, I'm not convinced it was an attack at all, ironic or otherwise.

Which of course now leaves me to decide which way I wanna jump in the light of it being a gesture ... I like to think I'm a fair man [eventually] and with that firmly fixed in mind, I wish to respond to barnett's latest hoff gesture, if indeed it's meant to offer a bridge :-
'Go Fuhk yourself barnett, I ain't having none of it' ... if barnett apologises to all the people in this thread that he's either maligned, cheated or abused in some way then I'll hang up my gloves .... and those apologies need to include one for me, and he knows exactly what that concerns, and he has to do it face to face !!! ... I'll stop then ... and only then !!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
it's simply a case of not being able to help himself, there's some kind of mental illness which needs addressed.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I think it ties into the case of mental issues in so far as, it means he has "the last say" or the "last laugh". He has 0 leg to stand on, and yet in his mind, if he is able to have the final say in an argument, even one that he is woefully losing. He wins in his own mind.

It's a bit sad really.

Reactions: Dusty
Status
Not open for further replies.