Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
He will probably argue that your intent is to damage his reputation, psychological well being and his business.
He will also probably argue that as his client base/circle of friends/acquaintances are intrinsically linked to this site with UK paintball being a small scene that he cannot avoid being exposed to its content.

Like I've said all along I thing he will have a very tough time getting a charge to stick and even getting it to court but now they have worded the PIN like they have if you go against what it says and he complains then they will have to deal with it.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think I'm on pretty safe ground by suggesting that an integral part of his exposure to the posts in this thread involves him purposefully selecting the link to this site.
If he decides he wants to look, that's down to him, the fact he might not like what he sees is somewhat academic I would have thought but hey, not everything in this world is straight-forward.
The irony is, the point you make about we're in a niche sport and everyone knows what everyone else is doing which is a fair point and therefore he should have thought about that a bit more before he did the things he chose to do.
I don't much like messengers being shot or indeed whistle-blowers being curtailed or subject to litigation.
Most people knew of him and some of his antics long before I started this thread and maybe any claim of his reputation being damaged is pretty much an academic point.
Thanks for the heads up anyways ..

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Intresting, that PR website he setup to counter this thread is no longer publicly available, requires a login when you visit it.

How convenient.

I'm sure we won't have to look too far to find a quote from the cockwomble about how these things don't bother him. He's only bloody said it often enough.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think the most telling point in this whole affair is when you realise - the totality of his response to the last six months of this thread is ......... one harassment letter ..... that's it :/
He's not been able to do one damn thing about me other than one pathetic-looking letter that amounted to not much more than:-

'Oh Mr Plod, please stop the nasty man from talking about me, I don't like it and he won't stop it, boo hoo':cry::cry::cry:

I think it's a fitting finale to proceedings and pays testament to the true remit of his influence in our sport, or rather the lack thereof.
This thread stands for posterity's sake ......

Last edited:
Reactions: cheyenne

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Over a 105,000 views !!!!
My, my, so many people have read and posted in this thread ... it's truly amazing considering the subject matter but we all know, scandal sells papers and shouldn't be too surprised but lets face it, we all like it when the baddie gets shot :)

Apart from that .... everything is quiet on the western front, it would seem someone has curtailed their somewhat anti-social behaviour which I suppose is a positive but I'm a cynic at heart and believe that people like him can never change the habits of a lifetime and so it's not a cessation in my opinion, it's merely a postponement ... till the next time ...

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
I dont know or have never met robbo (Pete) or Tim Barnett,why would I,I'm new to paintball,but this whole episode has been some read I can tell you,shame TB didn't pipe up and deny/or at least defend himself.verbal boxing can be as fun as actual boxing from the outside.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
He did. He made a whole website about all the "proof", blames Robbo, any p8nt moderator, and generally anyone but himself.

He also made a thread on pbnation about Police and lawyers, which the yanks generally took as a pretty childish move, and posted as such.

Unfortunately for acts against humanity he is not allowed on this site. Other people are welcome to review his "products" here, and that's what he cant handle. Here, he has no control.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm afraid barnett's somewhat tenuous grasp on the truth is laughable but I suppose he works upon the premise that if he says something, then some people might believe him ... I'm sure some of his sycophant haemorrhoids will believe him but I'm afraid the truth cannot be so easily lain bare especially when it comes from someone like him ... he's never been overly-concerned with being truthful, he's only concerned with getting out of the sh!t he's in ... and will do anything to achieve that - for him, lying has always been a means to an end.
Lying is part of him, it's part of his psychosis.

As for any people who might believe him?
There are a few gullible people who will believe anything he might say but they are just doing so for reasons of self-interest.
Lots of people believe Elvis isn't dead or indeed the earth was flat ...sooner or later, the truth will out but in the meantime, he will deny everything until he's caught on camera ... and even then he'd say it was 'Photoshopped' :/

You must remember here, a lot of the people who have posted in this thread were originally defenders of him a few years back but they finally discovered and realised I was telling the truth about him all along.

Their submissions were crucial in authenticating my claims this time ..... and what is barnett claiming?
Everyone in this thread is lying about their experiences with him, and he's telling the truth?????
Crunch the numbers and you'll soon appreciate who's lying ...

PS If he thinks this is harassment then he's wrong, I'm not asking, expecting or forcing him to read one single syllable of this and so he can remain assured, I'm not indulging in harassment here.
He'll know when I'm harassing him ...

Reactions: cheyenne
Status
Not open for further replies.