Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
So Graham Lewis is an admin on "The Paintball Community" group on FB. It's mainly UK ballers. He actually wants the truth about Shoreline to be posted and was threatening to ban other admins who took down proof about the shady crap Shoreline's been doing. He's probably a bit...enthusiastic in pinging Gino, especially on his holidays, but I think he means well enough.

Reactions: B1G G

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
So Graham Lewis is an admin on "The Paintball Community" group on FB. It's mainly UK ballers. He actually wants the truth about Shoreline to be posted and was threatening to ban other admins who took down proof about the shady crap Shoreline's been doing. He's probably a bit...enthusiastic in pinging Gino, especially on his holidays, but I think he means well enough.
Graham is a good guy and his intentions were honest, trying to clear things up as understandably people were arguing amongst themselves.

Obviously Gino isn't happy to discuss outside of his close circle which is understandable.

B1G G

Jan 16, 2011
Hastings East Sussex
I did mean well
Thank you

I was originally in touch with Gino about a friend of mine trying to get a trade account from Valken for his air soft shop

I wasn't being noisy just trying to clear things up for the people who wanted to know
As the letter was made public why shouldn't we know the truth

The community page is for players to discus anything paintball

Yes I'm a nobody in your big world of paintball
Yes I prob shouldn't have I boxed him

I'm saddened to see Gino taking the piss and you robbo

I don't know you robbo but I did have a bit of respect for you for sticking up for players in past problems

And your team helped me out with issues I've had on your page in the past

Thank you for piss taking

Hope Valken and any other company's who have lost out get there cash etc
Graham

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
My fault @B1G G - I'm the dickhead who suggested that anyone who wanted to know the info should contact him directly, my bad, sorry.

@Robbo - Graham wasn't at fault here, he followed my bad advice.

Reactions: Adam Axford

B1G G

Jan 16, 2011
Hastings East Sussex
I just did as the community asked mate

Good idea or bad

I thought I might get a

Sorry cannot comment at the moment

Not a bunch of abuse from a supplier who I am a customer

Reactions: Gadget

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Take it with a pinch of salt mate, he's just been done out of enough money to buy a Porsche. I reckon I'd be steaming mad if someone I didn't know started quizzing me while on the beach in Mexico. :)

QBaller

Oct 31, 2013
Glasgow
Companies House search as below.

Shoreline Events Ltd (the one insolvent). Last accounts were filed late. And showed bugger all in the numbers.
Shoreline Travel Ltd (dissolved 2013)
Shoreline Aberystwyth Ltd (dissolved 2014)
Event Experience Ltd Incorporated Feb 15 Owned 50/50 by Tim and missus.
Shoreline Outdoor Ltd Incorporated Aug 15 99% owned by Tim, 1% Event Experience.

Hope this helps future potential suppliers with whom you may be dealing with going forwards. I would suggest cash on delivery to avoid getting burnt.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Graham. nobody asked you to get involved no matter how well-intentioned you may have been.
If you knew Gino personally [which you didn't], if you knew me personally [which you don't],
if you had been someone in the industry who was professionally involved in the media press [which you ain't] then and only then did you have any grounds to bother Gino on his holiday - who the hell do you think you are going on a self-appointed truth crusade bothering Gino when your time might be better spent chasing barnett down and getting information on him ..... but you didn't did you graham - you chose to message Gino :/

You've had people vouch for you and I hear what they say, good for you, you even suggested I can't call you a dick-head ... but on what grounds do you suggest that coz from where I'm standing, you fit the description to a 'T'....
I don't know you, no, but I know what you've just done and that's not exactly a great opening line of introduction is it ...if you wanna help, or go on some crusade, then get your ass digging over in barnett's neck of the woods ... your time would be better spent over there than worrying Gino on his holidays FFS.
And besides any of that, you've only got to read the copied FB messages to realise how your questions were received ... you may well feel indignant or maybe insulted but if you start sticking your nose in things that don't concern you one bit, then expect things to blow up in your face when it comes on top.
As for whether I will continue calling you a dick-head?
I'll take that under advisement and get back to you .... I hope you're not too impatient.

B1G G

Jan 16, 2011
Hastings East Sussex
I'm not

The members of our page asked

I/we are the little people called customers

You have no right to abuse people for speaking out

So you know Gino personally ??
A business partner basicly with a man you hate ??

Come on

Status
Not open for further replies.