Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I uhh always would like to get in on this Lucy Liu panty thing.

Side note: As a guy who's half Italian and who worked and lived in NY/CT. I am automatically predisposed to not like Gino...because he's from dirty jerz. Is he actually a nice guy?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ok, the slack is cut and I'll accept his motives were benign but I will say this much - I've been posting on here re barnett for longer than I care to remember.
Not once have I ever been proved wrong in terms of any predictions or commentary of what barnett has been up to.
With that firmly in the front of your mind, I'd respectfully suggest that when somebody like graham cannot take me on my word and then goes to check out whether in telling the truth or not implies I'm a liar.
I have always been truthful in this thread and to be doubted by someone I've never heard of whereby he messages someone I've known for over 25 years in an attempt to confirm my honesty is a somewhat bitter pill to swallow.
If I took it too sensitively then I'd hope people understand because this barnett issue has been going on for way too long.
I've been accused many times of lying, fabricating and exaggerating, none of which turned out to be true and so maybe I've had my fill of doubting Thomas's.
Guns are holstered !!!

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Rotterdam, 27.08.15

Valken Sports will continue to honor all Valken sponsorship & support agreements for UK teams and players throughout 2015. Valken Sports remains committed to supporting the CPPS league in UK and will be present at the next event (September 5th & 6th), providing players with the highest quality tournament paint.

If you have any questions, Teams that have been enjoying Valken sponsorship & support in 2015 can reach out to us via email to RMarks@valken.com or by calling the UK number 020 323 90 230.

Valken Sports Europe
Schuttevaerweg 98
3044 BB Rotterdam
The Netherlands

Reactions: Spikerz

GOoch

Aug 26, 2015
Hi im new here, not new to the sport though, im another Ex Mod from UKS.( from way back)

I was a part of the Mod team with Rob Mick and Lee and a few other bloody good lads, when the proverbial hit the fan over the charity.

Ive read through the posts over the last few days, and from what i know what went on over the years, there is not one grain of truth in what TB says or dose, that is a fact.
You would think people would learn not touch him with a barge pole, but for some reason they are attracted to him like a moth to a flame... Or flys on shiet.

Anyways ill keep viewing this thread to see what happens, truths, denials,lies, BS, start over

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Hi im new here, not new to the sport though, im another Ex Mod from UKS.( from way back)

I was a part of the Mod team with Rob Mick and Lee and a few other bloody good lads, when the proverbial hit the fan over the charity.

Ive read through the posts over the last few days, and from what i know what went on over the years, there is not one grain of truth in what TB says or dose, that is a fact.
You would think people would learn not touch him with a barge pole, but for some reason they are attracted to him like a moth to a flame... Or flys on shiet.

Anyways ill keep viewing this thread to see what happens, truths, denials,lies, BS, start over

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It's good to see Valken standing by their teams in the light of what's happened.
At least it shows there's at least one company that maintains any sense of integrity when a person who they trusted has done so much to tarnish their name and reputation by association.
Luckily for the teams and players in question, they can depend upon and trust Valken to honour their commitments even though barnett has treated Valken with total disdain and disrespect ...
Valken come out of this crap with head held high ... barnett comes out of it with his head in sh!t ....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I've messaged Graham [Big G] and apologised for reacting too quickly - I misinterpreted his motives but thankfully a few people got in touch with me and vouched for him and his motives.
He messaged me back and explained his reasons and I was then convinced he wasn't what I thought him to be.

Back to the continuing saga:- I received another FB message copy from Gino last night and I'll include it in this post below.
It speaks for itself in the sense it portrays barnett's mindset and how he treats situations like this.
It's a copy of the messages between Gino and Oliver Huppertz who works for Gino ....

barnett is desperately trying to keep up the illusion that everything is fine but the reality is, it's crumbling around him as lie follows lie follows lie ... do people really believe that I fabricate Gino's messages to me?
I'd be pretty stupid to do that; he's not someone who'd you wanna misrepresent in such a manner for various reasons.
One of which is, he's done nothing wrong but put his trust in someone only to be betrayed.

But how many more financial casualties are there ?

Gino had the balls to come out and tell people about his experiences with barnett and you have to respect that resolve because nobody likes to admit their mistakes in such a public fashion.
Actually, the fact Gino did come out and allowed this information to be made public has hopefully shortened the time before we finally rid ourselves of this cancer within.
Anyway, take a look at the copy message below and see what you think ... it seems as though barnett is trying to give the impression all is ok with Gino and Valken when it's not, far from it.
Eventually barnett's bubble of lies and smoking mirrors will collapse when the awful truth of this whole affair is finally realised by all .....

gino1.JPG

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Wow white box as Valken?! Jesus no wonder people bash the stuff. If he's pawning off random crap as higher grade.

The sheer stones on the guy to think he can get away with this is incredible. On one hand I admire that level of gall, on the other, someone's going to destroy him in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.