The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
The problem for SL becomes supply. Let's take for granted that Stephen won't sell to him. We also know that GI bought Kee, so Stephen is very easily able to influence a 'no-sale' from that quarter also if he wishes. This leaves Valken as the last 'brand-supported' option, and the bridge would appear to be burnt there. Now he's into small independent European manufacturers, like Pedro, who will want payment up front because a. they are small, and b. they already know everyone else got burnt.

SL may still be able to buy paint so long as they pay/overpay up front, but this will affect their business model, and also requires working capital, which they may or may not have.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I am not familiar with Stephen, but does he represent HK? HK paint is pretty sweet these days (as much as I hate to admit anything from those cheating wanks Hostile Kids is good).

If not, then HK could be an option, but hopefully not. There's also that Toroball stuff,thats a small french company I think. We used it at the TonTon field.

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
I am not familiar with Stephen, but does he represent HK? HK paint is pretty sweet these days (as much as I hate to admit anything from those cheating wanks Hostile Kids is good).

If not, then HK could be an option, but hopefully not. There's also that Toroball stuff,thats a small french company I think. We used it at the TonTon field.
BZ distribute HK in the UK, got to admit it is pretty damn good as well, call it a hunch but I don't think BZ would p1ss on TB even if he was on fire? ;)

Last edited:

WarFighters

Aug 1, 2013
What could anyone expect from Tim Barnett? This entire thread a constructed accumulation of people that the guy has **** on. Warning bells have been ringing for months. Anyone who gets into bed with Barnett catches crabs.

We who have been shafted have publicised the fact and warned others. I've little sympathy for Gino, Maxx, Powerball and the others who have recently been ripped off as it a clear case of we told you so. Welcome to the club.

For Barnett to say that this is all justified and "just admin" endorses everything we have said. He will still have a band of fools that support and blindly believe in him and his bull****, but at some point he will turn on them as well.

He will now attempt to go back the the roots of his empire and start promoting games again, after all, what do the customers care about other than playing, they are consumer selfish to a degree. Mandy will supply him with the paint and gullible people will be taken in by allowing him to use their unique and never before played venues.

The community as a whole should take a view on anyone that associates with the pond slime that is branded shoreline multi-company inc/ltd/whatever.

Dave
WarFighters MD
Former Vice Chairman of that UKPSF thingy.

Lee Wickham

Jul 7, 2008
If anyone knows a paint seller, dealer or manufacturer that isn't aware of this thread, they should feel morally obliged to invite them along for a read. Tell them to pull up a chair and bring snacks, there's a LONG list of people tim Barnet 's shat on. It also doesn't appear that the list is finished... And as I'm sure some of tims arse-lickers will be screen shoting this for him, here's a personal message. "How's your 'moral compass' now sh1t head, see you soon".

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Update Alert !!!!
............. I'm not 100% sure of this new snippet of information but I've been told that since barnett can't now rely on Valken's paint to sell, he is apparently trying to secure paint from the very same people who supply Valken and telling them he can't rely on Valken because their deliveries 'couldn't be relied upon'.
Oh my gawd .... how does he think he can get away with this sh!t ? ... does he really think Gino is gonna let this go unattended?
I'm in no position to put any words into Gino's mouth but there's only so much someone can take ......
If this is true concerning barnett's attempt to secure paint, it beggars belief but I've gone waaaaay past the point of incredulity regarding his shenanigans - he seems to know no bounds of deceit or subterfuge to get what he wants/needs.
I've made the information available to those who need to know and so if it does turn out to be true, we shall see how it pans out soon enough.
His business model is gonna be forced upon him because as Missy suggests, he's gonna need working capital because nobody is gonna front him paint, he's burnt Gino for 60k - Manfred for over 20k and apparently Powerball for about 4k ..
And so, where does he get working capital?
He's already stated that when he 'investigated' the assets of shoreline, there were no cash/stock assets and he couldn't afford a liquidator and so ceased trading.
This means that all the stock/assetts and all the cash have somehow disappeared into thin air .... my bet is, he's gonna use the cash/Valken stock of the original shoreline to fund the new iteration of shoreline 2 ...or is it 3, maybe 4 .. I dunno :/

On top of that he's gonna rake in as much prepayment cash as he can from future events.... the lifeblood of any business is cash-flow and if we look back at his last statement he tries to suggest that 'business is continuing as normal' and his future events are 'going ahead as planned' .... I could be wrong but I think the reason he's made great pains to say this is because he's trying to optimise the amount of prepayment he can lay his hands on to provide the afore-mentioned cash-flow ...if he's playing that game then it's a precarious position he's putting himself in because people ain't gonna want to hand over any money over to him after recent events.
After fuhkin Gino and Valken over for approx 60 grand, he won't give two fuhks about screwing mere customers for their money ...
From what I've seen, and from what I know's going on in the background, barnett's future as a viable concern with his new shoreline hangs upon a thread, and so you can bet your bottom dollar there's a very real risk of future events being conveniently cancelled leaving barnett with a wallet full of cash and his customers with a face full of omelette ..

Status
Not open for further replies.