Cheshire
hi guys the team has just done a walk on weekend down at outpost
just wanted so say how good it was for the followin reasons

cheap
well maintained site
jono is a p8baller and not a scam artist
great staff
sound regulars

all in all just an ace site in our opinion anybody who knows jono knows how great it is down there him and the staff are typicall ballers who love the game and will help anybody in anyway that they can
great for all plays rentals, scenerio, speed ball

honest guys if your loacal just give the site a try you wont be dissapointed

L33
Viper2k5
Epidemic

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
hi guys the team has just done a walk on weekend down at outpost
just wanted so say how good it was for the followin reasons

cheap
well maintained site
jono is a p8baller and not a scam artist
great staff
sound regulars

all in all just an ace site in our opinion anybody who knows jono knows how great it is down there him and the staff are typicall ballers who love the game and will help anybody in anyway that they can
great for all plays rentals, scenerio, speed ball

honest guys if your loacal just give the site a try you wont be dissapointed

L33
Viper2k5
Epidemic
You missed out the pre training - Drinking until 4am!!! lol

Reactions: Sproie

Sproie

EpIdEmIc
Sep 8, 2011
yeh u cant miss that out pre-drinking was a major part of the training session everyone had a great time cant meet a better bunch of people than down at Outpost

viper2k5

EpIdEmIc
Sep 5, 2011
Cheshire
lol i didnt want to put off the lightweights like somebody we know :eek: PERRY lol craig was last man standing he deserved that bacon butty lol

Sproie

EpIdEmIc
Sep 8, 2011
well i think dylan was last up chatting to 118 about a refund after they gave us a number for a cambridge take away hahaha big shout to the guy who did the maccys run at 3.30 though haha

Reactions: viper2k5

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
lol i didnt want to put off the lightweights like somebody we know :eek: PERRY lol craig was last man standing he deserved that bacon butty lol
Dylan was the last man standing, he even took 4 cans of Stella to bed with him lol

well i think dylan was last up chatting to 118 about a refund after they gave us a number for a cambridge take away hahaha big shout to the guy who did the maccys run at 3.30 though haha
Fair do's to Chris (Im sure thats his name - although I may have just named him that) he did the maccy and beer run! Theres still cans in the fridge assuming Jono and Suave haven't had a private party.