Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Overkill

IM_FILTHY_RICH

Jul 25, 2001
TO MAKE SURE OF THE MARK AND OVERKILL OR TO TAKE IT EASY A FEW AT A TIME SPAREING THE OPONENTS LIFE?

personaly I like to be damn certain

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
If i had a clear shot at the guy and plenty of time to aim.. 3 balls.

If im feeling a bit more threatened or the shots a bit more difficult... 6 balls then get back into some cover.

If i happen to know the guy and dont like him much... the whole hopper :).

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I definately agree with that, but with a couple of modifications. Basically I put paint on them till they indicate that they are stopping play, like not taking another step towards me, raising an arm and/or gun, not firing a shot, yelling LOUD AND CLEAR "hit!", etc. If they want to be slow about doing so then they take their well being into their own hands there. I WILL NOT let someone wipe or play on...there will be no doubt whatsoever in their mind or the ref's that they are out. If they have to leave the field solid orange/pink/green then black and blue underneath then that's what they get for not calling out and sparing themselves the pain. Good sense should tell them to make it easier on everyone.

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
I agree with Mr Onion's comments totally. Keep laying paint on them till they indicate they have been hit, and if they moan on the way off shoot them once more for good measures :p

crashdeamon

Jul 26, 2001
TEXAS
Visit site
you all are right keep on shootin till they say there out but sometimes the lousy fuks AKA pros will just keep whipping that shiiiiiiiaat
yah dig

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
Originally posted by crashdeamon
you all are right keep on shootin till they say there out but sometimes the lousy fuks AKA pros will just keep whipping that shiiiiiiiaat
yah dig
that's why its best to shout for a paint check as soon as you see one break... and if possible tell the marshal EXACTLY what part of the guy you hit. ie. "CHECK HIM, CHECK HIM... ON HIS HOPPER!" or something like that :). That way the marshal knows what too look for and it gives a potential wiper less time to hide the evidence!