Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PA league format 2007 and the air issue

martin

am member
Dec 12, 2001
Visit site
nipple replacment cost

The cost should be well under £2.00 for a male nipple if you were to have 500 off ish made. Assumeing you use the same shuttle pin.
Whoever is doing the design work if they would like to pm me i will get em machining prices. I will need a drawings or i can draw for you if you like.
Were's Manike?
£20 pounds is insane someone (not PA it would seem) would be make alos of money on that price.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
There will be a safety issue if you manufacture them, as they will need to be certified for pressure handling.
I could modify the existing fittings to give exactly what we need, at a minimal price per unit, but i don't want to get involved with certification, and the associated insurance issues.
The other requirement, is that the fittings are readily available from a variety of sources throughout the paintball world. This is why I've suggested using an existing product, rather than a home made alternative. The male fitting shown in my post is around £3 - £5 depending on the source, but obviously the check valve would need to be looked at.