Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint advice

Devo

Thunder Ducks #77
Feb 16, 2014
m.facebook.com
There are so many to choose from it kind of makes it hard to make a definative decision. Empire Ultra Evil is the paint my team use for tournemants and it is incredibly straight and fragile, however it does get affected by external factors alot (heat & moisture).

A few times i have found myself using "Sterling Mace" and whilst it may not have been better than the Ultra Evil it certainly was not worse and it has a lovely bright fill that sticks like emulsion.

The you move on to the GI 5 Star which is supposed to be the bees knees but the two times i have used it, the paint does not break nor does it shoot straight (maybe just poor batch).
Finally the new line of Valken paint.....i used two pods of this stuff sunday at CPPS and OMG! possibly the best paint i have ever shot..... i would seriously recomend trying it out before writing it off.

Theres your tournemant paint sorted :) - Walk-On days just shoot whatever you want it really, doesnt matter so long as its cheap enough that you can use 1 Case 1 Kill :D

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Don't forget the vendor is important too! Cheap paint stored correctly and sold through quickly will be better than expensive paint that's been sat in a shed for a few months. Buy off an onsite vendor who sells plenty is my advice.

Reactions: Bolter

Tomlake58

Jul 22, 2014
Kings Lynn
www.totalpaintball.co.uk
Where is the best place to purchase paint from. We went for a walk on day on Saturday and they had some god awful empire paint it was like water inside, previous to that they used empire polar ice. Any suggestions and what sort of price would you pay from a retailer or warehouse

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Where is the best place to purchase paint from. We went for a walk on day on Saturday and they had some god awful empire paint it was like water inside, previous to that they used empire polar ice. Any suggestions and what sort of price would you pay from a retailer or warehouse
Look up the retailers linked as forum supporters
However do be aware that a real factor is how the paint is stored and the conditions on the day. By purchasing elsewhere you have to pay postage (even if they deliver for free - because you are paying the delivery in the price) or you have to collect it
Then store and transport it

Unless there is a particular issue with the paint grade they supply then you can get the same issues with your own paint

Make sure you are allowed to bring your own paint, it may also change your entry fee

You can contact the site in advance and see if they will bring in other brands and grades