Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint balling in just Mask, T-shirt and Shorts

Skot4th

Sep 13, 2016
My work are due to hold a corporate event in the next few weeks, where the best part of 150 employee's will be playing.

As one of the team managers, I have been asked to raise £1000 over the year for the companies charity (our target is £32,000).

As we're a way off, I've suggested I will play in just a Mask, T-shirt and shorts if I raise £500 for the charity. In effect, taking one for the team. I've spoken to Delta Force and they've said that what I wear is down to me, however this was the lady in the call centre.

My question; has anyone done this before? I've played several times before but worn the full PPE. Does the boiler suit offer much more protection than just skin, or would the pain be similar?

Thanks

Scott

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
I've played in a t-shirt regularly and it's fine - possibly some tiny scratches from paint shells but not much difference in the impact from the site overalls.

Wearing shorts is the same as above for paint hits, although you'll have to watch out for spiky foliage and kneeling on roots/stones/pebbles.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
My work are due to hold a corporate event in the next few weeks, where the best part of 150 employee's will be playing.

As one of the team managers, I have been asked to raise £1000 over the year for the companies charity (our target is £32,000).

As we're a way off, I've suggested I will play in just a Mask, T-shirt and shorts if I raise £500 for the charity. In effect, taking one for the team. I've spoken to Delta Force and they've said that what I wear is down to me, however this was the lady in the call centre.

My question; has anyone done this before? I've played several times before but worn the full PPE. Does the boiler suit offer much more protection than just skin, or would the pain be similar?

Thanks

Scott
Bare skin will give you blood bruises rather than just bruises
I'll look up some sample photos

Anything on your skin will give protection, and to a degree even the thinnest cloth will seem to hurt less because of the direct skin impact
Also loose clothing will make a slight reduction in how hard it feels

You will be getting shot by punter grade paint which is the most basic and has tougher shells to make it more resilient in the woods and surviving however it's handled. Higher grades of paint have thinner more fragile shells (if they are fresh and stored well)
A fragile shell means it breaks on impact and the player then gets hit by the liquid. A punter grade is tougher and continues into you until it breaks

You aren't at a major risk by having no layers, but will get pain, a lot of bruising & welts and will see broken blood vessels under your skin
You could cut the skin

Warm up beforehand, get the adrenaline pumping and keep moving

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
Your going to hurt and look like you have been in a fight. Just take some Savlon and some Arnica cream and that should help mitigate the worst of it.

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
Will just hurt a bit more and give worse bruises, but I've done it many times before you will be fine!

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Pain won't be much different than playing in a boiler suit over a tee shirt, plus you'll get more adrenaline so it'll probably hurt less when you get hit, but you'll get slightly bigger bruises.

Skot4th

Sep 13, 2016
Pain won't be much different than playing in a boiler suit over a tee shirt, plus you'll get more adrenaline so it'll probably hurt less when you get hit, but you'll get slightly bigger bruises.
Except everyone will go for me as "the easy target"...:censored: Best get my running shoes on :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Canon Fodder

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Except everyone will go for me as "the easy target"...:censored: Best get my running shoes on :ROFLMAO:
Do you honestly think as a team manager that you aren't going to be the main target. I generally only wear i t shirt when i play as do many others, i wouldn't wear shorts though, not if i'm playing in the woods, you'll end up scratched to **** from the undergrowth, even bracken can be quite abrasive.