Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paint type

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Not sure if this is the place for this question but il fire away , just thinking about the big game in may and what formula to buy Winter or summer paint . Any one could help as I can't remember when to change to summer paint or is it too cold for it in may . Thanks ian

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Cool thanks would I have to keep it at a constant temperature if I bought a bulk load now till may or just buy it on the day chears

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
With the cold weather right now (it's snowing here ...), i believe many shop will still have winter formula in stock, and will slowly start to get summer formula (for when it's above 10°C).

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Cool thanks would I have to keep it at a constant temperature if I bought a bulk load now till may or just buy it on the day chears
Much better to buy on the day, have the freshest paint and you can gauge opinions on the actual paint available

Buy bulk now and for a true bulk saving you need to buy by the pallet load and have a lot of paint sat deteriorating, buy any less and you are making a false saving against postage, your petrol to collect, your extra load to be carried at the game

But a decent amount and you can get a discount on the day

Just buying on the day (or pre-ordering from the traders) means you support the people who support the events you go to, you don't have to store it and transport it around, most will let you buy an amount but only collect a box at a time etc

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Cool thanks that has helped me make my mind up . As I was concerned about keeping it fresh and good . Thanks . What sort of price will I be looking at for a box as I did pay 25 for it about 4 years ago .

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
What sort of price will I be looking at for a box as I did pay 25 for it about 4 years ago .
Buy at the event as you have all the main suppliers there who want your business and price accordingly.

£25 will be you a decent box of paint at the big game.

Can not see the sense in buying expensive tourney paint when playing woods ball... the paint is usually more fragile and breaks on the smallest twig sticking out ;)