Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball barrel camera?

SmellyLlama

Mar 2, 2011
Chard, Somerset
Shoulder cam maybe?
Yeah man, it's a tough one. If you have it attached to your marker you have to try not to point it at the ground so much or wave it around when you run. On your mask it's gonna stick out a bit. And on your shoulder your only gonna get one side. Ideally you want the 8ft pole from your back, up and away so the video looks like a 3rd person game :)

I'll work something out, hehe

SmellyLlama

Mar 2, 2011
Chard, Somerset
looks like quite an easy target though! :/ Suppose that can't be helped with the size of the camera though right?
It's quite small. The next best camera is a smaller profile but the quality is less. The f1 teams use these!! It will do 1080 but it does 720@60fps and super widescreen so that's the setting ftw. The 60fps gives you the great slowmo shots. If I don't fall over loads and generally flail about.

SmellyLlama

Mar 2, 2011
Chard, Somerset
New firmware for my camera last night. For 3d filming. If you have 2 gopros the same, shame I don't have a spare £250.

Doing some battery tests last night, left the camera on filming and going to see how long the batteries lasted. I was looking at some AA battery holders that I can plug into the usb socket on the camera.

SmellyLlama

Mar 2, 2011
Chard, Somerset
does anyone know any cheap HD cams?
I think you'll struggle to get anything half decent 'cheap' there's loads of non HD cams around for very little money.

I tested the battery packs over the weekend and get 2.75 hours per battery. Who ever I bought the extra battery packs from on ebay was kind enough to double up my order so I got 4 extra instead of 2. :D