Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Extravaganza!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I'm no guru on pumps but compared to my own I'm guessing this is going go be a more entry level priced pump? Just compared to a sniper there's no in line macro, no auto trigger, no vertical pump handle.
however I think the lines are a bit nicer on the eye and if the hammer and pump arm springs are of good quality it may give a smoother stroke (gigiddy) so could compete on that level? Quality v quantity (of features) and all that jazz.

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
I'm no guru on pumps but compared to my own I'm guessing this is going go be a more entry level priced pump? Just compared to a sniper there's no in line macro, no auto trigger, no vertical pump handle.
however I think the lines are a bit nicer on the eye and if the hammer and pump arm springs are of good quality it may give a smoother stroke (gigiddy) so could compete on that level? Quality v quantity (of features) and all that jazz.
Price mark is around $250 so yeah, its entry. You can see it on this video

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
If the KP3 is like a cheap £100ish price range pump I wouldn't mind much getting it just for a bit of fun, guns like the sniper a little tad expensive but considering its a higher quality pump it seems reasonable.