Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Field Builder(TM) 3D Field Layout Software

code0x15

Feb 22, 2006
www.hyperformancepaintball.com
Paintball Field Builder(TM) is free to try, just click here to download. Checkout www.paintballfieldbuilder.com for more information.

Paintball Field Builder(TM) is a three dimensional (3D) software application that allows paintball field owners and players the ability to quickly and easily design paintball fields. This software gives the average field owner the ability to view, save and print a professional 3d rendering of there field layout in seconds. It features an easy to use interface for placing and manipulating 3D bunkers and other objects in real-time. A grid for accurate placement of bunkers can be toggled on or off as required. The flexible design of the software allows you to load custom Paintball Field Kits, such as new bunkers, netting, starting places, netting, trees, chrono, etc that are not included in the default Paintball Field Kit. The completed field can be saved and shared with others who own Paintball Field Builder (TM). The first person feature of the software allows tournament paintball players the ability to virtually walk through a paintball field where they can evaluate angles and strategies.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
just to make it really clear.

YOUR LINKS SUCK!!!!!!!111!oneone!

Just in case the above three posts didn't make it clear enough.

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Seems a tad suss to me seeing as the 1st post of the guy sending the info may just be a clever way of downloading a virus or worse key logger into your pc without you knowing

Call me skeptical but i like me pc to work and me bank ballance to still have cash in it

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
interestingly enough - his name is actually a type of board for a marker in the states...

even if i had downloaded his software i have no money so im not afraid :)

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
Originally posted by WKD
Yup but your bank account is now empty lol :D
First of all i downloaded the 'Free trial' and secondly I never put in any bank account details sooooooo... how exactly is it empty? Enlighten me please.:D