Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Fitness - Worksouts - Best drills

fhe

Jul 24, 2006
Southend-on-sea
Right guys, Currently looking to inprove my game by having more flex and balancing and power to change my body around.

i.e changing levels, How do you increase the speed of that?

What workouts? How do you look for a inprovement ?

I assume the majoirty of training is done off the field.

and being fitter and faster than the guy in your mirrior is by far going to win you the point.

Post please.

Thank you

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
I can vouch for PBfit. Tito is a fully qualified FT as well as being a tournament player of a few years. My only quibble is that he tries to kill you every week with the exercises and he's relentless with it. :)

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
Being fitter and faster than the guy in your mirrior is by far going to win you the point.

Absolutely!

Hi, i'm Steve from PB Fitness. Some good questions there that are incredibly relevant for all paintball players. To begin to improve your paintball performance the first thing to do is improve the conditioning of the body i.e. Help it to perform the tasks it already does but much more efficiently and effectively. Then we look at things like power, strength and endurance which really breaks the game down in to it's component movements. I'd suggest to start off with that you start to improve your "general fitness" through a full body programme. I'm a huuge advocate of full body fitness with all the athletes and all the sports i work with. Have a read through www.pbfit.co.uk , theres loads of articles and tips on there which relate to your questions. Then you can either post up here or on the blog with any other queries you have.

Spike is right! I'm relentless with intensity but I get the results ;)

nick

Jan 14, 2002
Devon
www.ucz.info
I can fully vouch for PBFit and Tito. His workouts are excellent and do get results.

As Spike says, they are hard and because of the increasing intensity they never get easier, you simply find yourself doing more in the same workout. A large number of the Reading Entity players are signed up to the program.

After a couple of weeks you will definitely notice the difference and one of the great things is that you don't need to be in a gym to do the exercises. you will find that your workout schedule varies on a week by week basis so things never get boring. Just be prepared to put the work in and the results will take care of themselves.

leach

Disruption!
May 10, 2008
pbfit is awesome, i can honestly say its helped mine and several of our teammates game a lot! I'd seriously recommend anyone and everyone signing up to his workouts. Theyre varied to keep you doing different exercises which will challenge you every single day, and, once you think "ahh these are getting easier" it just gets harder!.. that said you will notice the difference on the field - your stamina, speed and general fitness will improve a lot.

www.pbfit.co.uk

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Rugby training is probably benifiting my paintball performance :) bet football and hockey are good for it too

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
I've bought a heavier TV remote

May go for matching DVD remote so I can do some sofa curls
I'd not thought of that one. I just set my crisps a little further away on the table each time so that i have to try a little harder to reach them. Really gives the abs a good workout.