Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball for the Olympics

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
Who here can say whether it will or wont happen, you'll never know unless you try. Did the black movement in America give up their push because they were going against the status quo, no they didnt. Neither did the French resistance during World War II. Ok so what we're pushing for here isnt anywhere near as life and death but to merely shoot down the possibility because you "can't see it happening" is the very definition of defeatism. Its all well whinging because paintball isnt recognised as a sport but with a big enough voice we can get it put on the roster.
Well said ! people keep "liking it " on facebook but cant take another 2 seconds to actually sign the petition they are probably to busy "poking" or "fraping" and whatever they do .

Reactions: Sir Mike

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
and another thing paintballers moan about it when other people stigmatise paintball as people running around in the woods playing with guns, stag do's and what not.
nothing more would get paintball recognised than it getting into the olympics to show it is a sport and not just a thing to do on a stag do.

but now the opportunity has come up to just sign a petition, instead of just doing it, some just put it down.

it might happen it might not but youll never know unless you do it.

Reactions: Sir Mike

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
I just tried to sign the petition, at the end it told me that I had to activate my account with the email that was sent. What frikkin account???
I'm sorry but that's where you lost my sig its probably why there is only 130 sig's as well
I am not sure why it done that for you mate, it has not done that to me or any of my mates.

Sir Mike

of Smeg.
Aug 7, 2011
Worcester
I just tried to sign the petition, at the end it told me that I had to activate my account with the email that was sent. What frikkin account???
I'm sorry but that's where you lost my sig its probably why there is only 130 sig's as well
But they (including me) were the ones who took the extra 2 minutes to show a little faith and take a chance that it might get passed through. Such cynicism is the reason why paintball fails to hit the right note and be recognized as, what many of us feel is, our sport.

At the end of the day only we, as so called "hardcore ballers", have the power to make that happen because we have made it our business to know everything about what really makes it what it is. But if we can't take those few minutes to band together for a cause then why should WE deserve to see our beloved "sport" be seriously acknowledged?

Last edited:

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
But they (including me) were the ones who took the extra 2 minutes to show a little faith and take a chance that it might get passed through. Such cynicism is the reasons why paintball fails to hit the right note and be recognized for, what many of us feel, is our sport.

At the end of the day only we, as so called "hardcore ballers", have the power to make that happen because we have made it our business to know everything about what really makes it what it is. But if we can't take those few minutes to band together for a cause then why should WE deserve to see our beloved "sport" be seriously acknowledged?
I am happy to support a "sport" that I love, that is why I went to sign the petition. but I an't putting up with viruses and sh*t spam and email for a lifetime for it. Maybe I ain't as "hardcore" as you after playing for over 20 years. It's a shame you can only find 130 "hardcore" ballers.

Last edited:

Sir Mike

of Smeg.
Aug 7, 2011
Worcester
I am happy to support a "sport" that I love, that is why I went to sign the petition. but I an't putting up with viruses and sh*t spam and email for a lifetime for it. Maybe I ain't as "hardcore" as you after playing for over 20 years. It's a shame you can only find 130 "hardcore" ballers.
Whoa there fella! I wasn't singling you out with that but I was using it as an example as to why our sport never gets anywhere. I wasn't saying it to be an arse, just as I wasn't implying what made a "hardcore baller" hardcore. I was actually talking about our community here. It's OUR voices that will galvanize all the others into action since this is 'Europes largest paintball forum' that we are talking on, is it not?
But since we're beating chests, I've been doing it 15 years. Not as long as you, so does that mean I "can't" be as "hardcore" as you?

This isn't the place for bigotry, no matter how slight. We're supposed to be uniting not dividing.

Last edited: