Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball in the UK

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yeah I think I'll definetly set up a Student Team as soon as I get there, if there's no existing team.

[QUOTE="Bolter, post: 1574001, member: 591] Why not? Whats wrong with you?

:)
Tournaments are too expensive for me, I guess :(
Also I dont think I'm good enough to participate in a tournament.[/QUOTE]

There are lots of divisions! You would be fine :) its where we all learn to play!

Xiron

Apr 27, 2015
Germany
Tournaments are too expensive for me, I guess :(
Also I dont think I'm good enough to participate in a tournament.
There are lots of divisions! You would be fine :) its where we all learn to play![/QUOTE]

Well, I think I'll stick to playing as a fun guy. Might play some tournaments in the future tho. Probably.

Pillage and Plunder
Jun 14, 2011
Bognor Regis
Tourny play is great fun, miss playing it so much, but love woodsball, getting down and dirty in the mud :D

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Really do enjoy woodsball but tourny is were i tend come alive. Love the fast pace and the teamwork.

Remember the first tourny I play in we lost all of the games we played but it gave us all a great insight to what we as players and as a team needed to work on.

Alot of other teams and players were more than happy to help and give pointers. Anyway, after a few training session we went back the next month we ended up winning our division. Bottom to top in a month. Still remember the celebrations after we one our first game.

Reactions: Niall Burgess

Niall Burgess

Feb 21, 2014
Really do enjoy woodsball but tourny is were i tend come alive. Love the fast pace and the teamwork.

Remember the first tourny I play in we lost all of the games we played but it gave us all a great insight to what we as players and as a team needed to work on.

Alot of other teams and players were more than happy to help and give pointers. Anyway, after a few training session we went back the next month we ended up winning our division. Bottom to top in a month. Still remember the celebrations after we one our first game.
Loads of teams are happy to help with tips and pointers to what you're doing right and wrong, as well as lend a hand if you marker breaks before a game. CPPS in stafford is a great place to go plenty of training days on and teams there to get hold of.