Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Marshall wanted

Black

Aug 26, 2013
Atherton
Hello Guys/Girls,

I have an indoor site in Greater Manchester (Atherton) I'm looking for a Marshall to help us run our games, all we ask for is the following:

Be prepared to have a laugh, don't get me wrong it's hard work in a fast paced site, but we want you to enjoy it.
Customers are NUMBER 1, their experience is key to our success. Service will matter to you.
You will follow all safety rules at all times.
You will be expected to do the crap jobs, like cleaning all equipment before it goes back out and tidying up when games end. We are a new company so you will have to muck in. (Please don't apply if you just want to play Paintball, it will be hard work at times)
You WILL come Go-Karting with us!
We want your ideas - after all it's the Marshall's that run the games, tell us what we can do better. Ok, we may not use those ideas every time, but we're sure you will come up with some blinders that we can't refuse.

Oh, you need to be confident and be able to build relationships with the customer, no matter how good the site/games are poor service will only damage our brand. Customer is king.

If your interested reply to this post in the first instance - you don't need experience, as we will provide all the support/training you need. Finding the right person is important - your experience is secondary.

Thanks a lot,

Iain

Black

Aug 26, 2013
Atherton
Hello Amy, afraid it's just weekends at the moment - hope to have full time position when we get busier.