The Home Of European Paintball

paintball on SKY

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Press Release

New Paintball TV Show to screen on UK network television and in 34 countries

We are delighted to announce that six 1 hour episodes of a new television program called 'The Paintball Show' have been commissioned.

The show will be broadcast on BskyB (Sky Digital and Freesat) and available in 11m homes in the UK and Ireland
alone and broadcast to another 34 countries across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. Simultaneous to the
TV broadcast, the show will be available globally via a streamed broadcast on the internet and thereafter via 'Video
On Demand'.

The show will be a 'magazine' style format with a main presenter and 3 guest pundits each week filmed from a
specially constructed brand new studio in High Definition and filmed before a live audience.

Regular features will include weekly paintball news bulletins from The Ford Report News Studio, The Catshacks 90
second round up of events in North America, product reviews and tests, paintball company profiles, team and player
features, live studio guests from the paintball industry, playing tips and advice from top international players, event
reports, lively studio discussion and much more crammed into each 1 hour episode.

The episodes will run weekly for six weeks. If the show is a success, a second series will immediately be
commissioned and the additional broadcast platform of FreeView will be added taking the show from being available
in 11 million households to 25 million households in the UK alone (98% of the population).

Filming will take place in August with the show broadcast during September and October 2012.

"This is a big opportunity for paintball in the UK and further afield. The opportunity to have a regular weekly
television show beamed into every household, every hotel and every bar in the UK and Ireland and shown in a further
34 countries as well as the internet is an enormously exciting prospect for everyone involved in the game. It's a
hugely ambitious project but there is no reason why paintball should not be ambitious and go for it. So we have."

Last edited:
Reactions: scrSTRYKER

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
I guess you got that email too then :)

I might just have to have a nosey :)

AL

*edit*
I've just had another e-mail from a different firm promoting this :)

Last edited: