Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball on SKY

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Like the idea but a bit early, need to nail the 'giving' part with brilliant content before the possibly annoying sales bit starts.

Bit of humour wouldn't go amiss. Fox report? Bit ****e that so why not have a proper news desk with a Ron Burgundy type dude giving some news? Maybe the guest has to dress up each week and read the news at a desk?

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Last night I managed to catch up on missed episodes as been away on holiday, this to follow is my opinion on the series so far.

Episode 1 - This was a totally new thing and thought it was good and entertaining, thought the studio and presenters seemed a little wooden, but these are not proper presenters. All in all I thought it was good and was looking forward the the coming episodes.
Episode 2 - Pretty much exactly the same as the first episode, was ok but overall was no better or no worse that the first.
Episode 3 - I just dont know what happened here - again pretty much the same as the first 2 but thought this a little flat and didnt really enjoy it.
Episode 4 - Again the same show and format but so so much better. I dont know what it was but I just enjoyed it. Thought the section with Lemon was really good and that she promoted herself and teams really well, thought that Lump must have paid someone as he was in every shot of the audience ;) and in general was a good show. The best bit of it was in the short film thing that was shown, a small segment came up and you could see a team mate of mine and my back !! I now have international stardom ! :)

In essence there have been some good parts and some bad parts of the show in general, Whilst Tim is not a TV presenter, what he has achieved in this is really good. I have not found the swearing a real issue until the last episode, a few f words here and there and it did annoy me. The small elements of sniping towards others and our wonderful forum did p*** me of a little but its the shoreline show and I suppose that this is their own little way of giving it the Big un to everyone that perhaps doubted them.

I'm now looking forward the the next episode (and the one with Ledz as a guest).

Oh, and well done Lemon in the Splatmaster challenge - You truly are a Top Girl !! ;)

Ravin_sk

Jan 20, 2009
Dublin
I just have to say i am likeing the show so far it the 1st of it's kind and it's all good for the sport,
not mad about the swearing as are you all, would love to see more segments on Markers, Ccps, Masters ,Millenium ,the Tippmann Challenge UK 2013 thats comeing up and so on

Last edited by a moderator: