Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Players League Round 2 20th May 2012

Mar 14, 2012
South East / London
Had a great start to the PPL series, Thanks to everyone who was involved. Role on round 2!
Current Series scores are;
Mad dogs 10 points
Samurai rage 9 points
Samurai warriors 8 points
Samurai reloaded 7 points
Trinity ( The Acquaintances ) 6 points

Made some changes to the calendar. Moving May date and introducing another in June.
Round 1 1st April
Round 2 20th May
Round 3 24th June PPL Charity event for cystic fibrosis http://www.justgiving.com/samuraimv2012
Round 4 8th July
Round 5 19th August
Total series points are calculated from your top four scores. Out of the five events.

PPL training date @ Bricket wood before the next event,
15th April
29th April
6th May
Any team or player is welcome to train with the PPL teams. Need to know numbers thou, So i can book you in with Mr Yorkie.

For more information you can contact me on 07547690306. Email pballpleague@btinternet.com

Mar 14, 2012
South East / London
Paintball players league teams are training this Sunday 29th April, At the Bricketwood site. Any team or player are welcome to come down and train with the PPL teams.
I normaly down there from 8:30 onwards but its up to you what time you get there.:)

Please confirm so i can book you in with Mr Yorkie

Cheers

Mar 14, 2012
South East / London
20th May 2012 Bricketwood

With less than two to go:)

We have a couple of teams short on players, So anyone looking for a game. We can find you a game.(y)

Kev will again be down for the day. so some fee tech if you need it.:cool:

Any team wishing to enter round two please book in as soon as you can.

I have also ordered sunshine for that day, So fingers crossed we will get some.

Mar 14, 2012
South East / London
One week to go:D, Any player looking for a game please let me know. I still have a couple of teams needing players. Also if you have a part of a team, I maybe able to help you out. By combining teams together.

We are training in the morning, so it will give you a chance to get used on the field. Tourney starts from midday.

Looking forward to this one
Cheers Darren

Mar 14, 2012
South East / London
Couple of the PPL teams have had a player drop out. So if your looking for a game please get in contact ASAP.
Great way to get some extra gaming in. With low costs.
If your up for it i will find you a game.
Also teams looking to enter are still welcome.

Mar 14, 2012
South East / London
Paintball players league have a Brand new, Never out of the box. Ego 10 Charge 2. Up from grabs. In our Charity Raffle. Tickets are now on sale at a pound each. Or Five for a fiver.ETC LOL
Teams playing in our charity event on the 24th June Round 3, At Bricketwood Site. Will be given 25 tickets per team for entering the event. As a thank you from PPL for supporting the Cystic Fibrosis Charity.

...I will have ticket with me for sale tomorrow at our round 2 event. So try your luck and might get the chance to own this superb marker.

Draw will be held on the 24th June at the end of the event.
Thank you

Mar 14, 2012
South East / London
PPL Round 2
So the bad weather was kind to us, just a few spots of rain. But nothing to spoil our event.
Lips supplied some top notch paint again from G I Spotz. Their 1 star ball was amount the best paint i have ever seen. Big BIG Thanks to Chris and Jon couldn't do it without you guys.
Also Mr Yorkie and all his staff looked after us again. Much Appreciated. Thank You. Bricketwood is a great site.
London Samurai MV were our Marshall's for the day. The guys done a great job on the field and had their usual light hearted banter off the field. They also did tech on many of the players Markers before the event started.
Cheers to Ben and your team and good luck to them and all the other UK teams, that are off to Germany this weekend for the millenniums series.
One last thank you to Kev and Ashleigh who helped me take care of the event. (Tech, Admin, Photos etc)

Again the teams played 10 games each. Final scores were

Samurai Rage 1st ( 10 points )
Samurai Warriors 2nd ( 9 points )
Mad Dogs 3rd ( 8 points )
The Persians 4th ( 7 points )
Trinity 5th ( 6 points )

Series Scores as it stands ( Best of four rounds out of five. Three rounds to go )

1st Samurai Rage ( 19 points )
2nd Mad Dogs (18 points )
3rd Samurai Warriors ( 17 points )
4th Trinity ( 12 points )
5th Samurai Reloaded ( 7 point ) 510 game points
6th The Persians ( 7 points ) 425 game points

Samurai Rage smashed it up all day. Think they dropped one game. Chris their team Captain was more fully focused on this event. They were out there early studying the fields. This paid off, As they now head the series. With a slight lead.
Samurai warriors had some good games, but a dip in the middle of the day. Cost them the top spot. Over the two legs, they have had steady results. Which puts them third overall but close to the others. Thanks to Chaz for stepping up to the role of team Captain.
Mad Dogs, All day their results were up then down then up then down. Still a great result for them. They had new players in the team which was good to get them out there for their first tourney. Wingnut was awesome and looked out for his new crop of players. They drop now to second in the series.
The Persians came in fourth. Made up of a very young squad. in the future these guys with be a force to recon with. They instantly got on with all the teams down there. And we were grateful that they attended our second event. Thanks to Zac for rallying the players in The Persians team.
Trinity came in 5th A new team and still learning the ropes. Big thanks to Pete and Matt for helping them out. also Cheers to Chris the team Captain. These guys are going to change their name again LOL. As they have now joined the Samurai Family. So Trinity are now Samurai Outlaws.

Another excellent event. Please look on Paintball players League facebook page for photos all of our teams. If you are looking to get involved. Please get in touch, where you can train with the PPL teams. Then maybe jump in for our next tourney. Our next round is on the 24th June 2012 at Bricketwood site. All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis charity so please contact me for futher details. We are opening this event to other 5 man divisions. So please sign up if you can.

Darren Lewis

Reactions: Richiemonk