Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball store in las Vegas

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
I'm off to Vegas next week and going to be buying some new paintball bits and bobs whilst I'm there. :) Does any1 on here know of and can recommend any good shops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
the pawn shops have loads of paintball stuff.
But when in Vegas there's so much more to spend your money on than paintball stuff.
There's the love ranch (formerley the bunny ranch) I only know this because of research obviously.

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Don't panic my friend, I think the "love ranch" may be visited, just don't tell the missus. Haha. Paintball is only gonna take up a short amount of time.
I'm gonna take advantage of buying things cheaper there and things that are not available here at the mo (or hard to get) otherwise I do support and an happy to be a part of the English paintball community and will continue to as well. Let's play paintball!!!!!!

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Sadly not mate. Live in bournemouth. Already have a nice lil shipping list from my mates as well. Haha.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I'm heading there in June for a stags do and I'm also planning on checking out the paintball stores - with the £>$ exchange rate at the moment most things on my list will be 30% cheaper than if I bought in the UK.

The two main stores I've looked into out there are Vegas Xtreme Paintball and Las Vegas Premier Paintball, both seem to be the largest "pro" shops there and are basically linked to actual paintball fields which will be good to see also

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Cheers @ deaallen. These are the 2 that come up on my searches as well. Any idea on import duty and wether or not I might not have to pay?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Cheers @ deaallen. These are the 2 that come up on my searches as well. Any idea on import duty and wether or not I might not have to pay?

Duty / import vat is still payable, however there is a higher threshold

Note that this is for items that you have purchased for yourself, not for a shopping trip for all your mates. Bringing in various sizes of clothing or multiples of items may not convince customs.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/arriving/arrivingnoneu.htm