Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball store in las Vegas

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Important thing though - don't go bringing in American air cylinders!

If you do buy a cylinder make sure it's marked up for multiple international standards including pi, and that the regulator is removable for air transport
(It may seem obvious - but there are those who don't)

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Thanks mate, I'll have a look at the link in a mo :). I was gonna ask about a cylinder. Ninja ghost for example?? I'll make sure to remember the international standards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thanks mate, I'll have a look at the link in a mo :). I was gonna ask about a cylinder. Ninja ghost for example?? I'll make sure to remember the international standards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one can say absolutely say for sure if cylinders will have multiple certifications

There may an identical cylinder available in both the uk and the USA, and this certified for both countries. however this does not mean that the individual cylinders are marked for both. A company may have a tri marked cylinder valid for the appropriate countries (eg dot = USA, TC = canada and pi = Europe) or it may have the cylinders manufactured for each market with the appropriate marking only

Someone may own a tri-marked cylinder, but it does not mean that type bought at a different date will also be tri-marked

Either look when you are in the shop and buy or don't buy, or if you are set on it then contact them in advance for a tri marked cylinder with pi and for the regulator to not be loctited in place
Then when you turn up double check

Buy british and support uk shops in general, but that's not to say you can't benefit from your travels.
(Or as our commercial & legal people say - 'don't buy british, buy European .. and Britain is in Europe ' - it's a legal thing about equality in the free trade zone)

Be informed and buy wisely (eg don't buy a dot cylinder that you can't use)
Buy special items that you can't get here
Be prepared to pay the import costs
Don't kick the arse out of it bringing in tonnes of gear for other people, and where you do get things for others make sure they are prepared to pay you back the costs.

(A few things can go wrong - you get lumbered with their items when they decide it hasn't saved them anything, if they pay beforehand the item price and then you get taxed they don't pay the extra, or because you go over the threshold or customs decide you are not sticking to personal use then you get taxed on everything)