Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PAINTBALLS!!!!!

lite'em_up

Feb 17, 2014
crewe
Recently i have been using polar ice but i find it bounces more than it breaks which im get frustrated with now. so looking for some reccomendations on paint. It dosent need to be tournement grade but just neds to break when i hit people and need to be no more than 35-40 a case really

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Polar Ice is a winter formula especially design for the cold weather.

It is only designed for use up to 10 degrees.

The nearer to 10 degrees the more 'bouncy' it will become.

We shot some Marbalizer on Sunday as I thought the temp may be a little warmer than last month and it shot great. Shot Polar Ice last month.

Couple players did mention that they had bounces but that can happen with most types and brands nowadays as we are wearing more and more padding.

Couldn't be that bouncy as we managed 2nd place on the day which was a bummer as we gave the game away when we played the 1st place team.

Most important for me is that it comes out of the gun without breaking and it flies straight.

Try some Marb. I don't think you will be disappointed. ...

online via my uber funky Galaxy Note III

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I also used Polar Ice at the weekend and experienced a fair amount of bounce shots and ball chops. Will go for Marballizer next walk on.
Define chops:
Barrel breaks and chops are often mis described

A chop is when the ball is literally chopped because the gun fires when the ball is part way into the chamber. Force fed hoppers and eyes are both methods to minimise chops. The force feed makes sure the next ball is ready and then pushed into place when the bolt goes back, eyes are designed to prevent the gun from firing if the ball is not ready

If you get a chop then it means the ball was not ready and is indicative of another problem

Breaks are from any point after firing where the ball breaks in the barrel
This can be a problem with the paint, with the barrel or even bad conditions

Where / when were the breaks and what were the symptoms

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Still doesn't sound right to me....

So its bouncing on one hands, then breaking in the barrel on the other....

Something defo not right with that.

Did it break more in the barrel during the morning, then get bouncy towards the afternoon??

online via my uber funky Galaxy Note III

lite'em_up

Feb 17, 2014
crewe
whilst im marshalling the only breaks i get when hit are the ones that hit my mask other than that they all just bounce i just dont like the polar ice it dosent seem to do its job right so whats peoples thoughts on marbilizer

Rickymeah

Feb 2, 2014
If i
Recently i have been using polar ice but i find it bounces more than it breaks which im get frustrated with now. so looking for some reccomendations on paint. It dosent need to be tournement grade but just neds to break when i hit people and need to be no more than 35-40 a case really

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.[/quote if it's site paint u will have to deal with it I had the same problem