Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintfest Weather

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Well, I stopped playing around 12/1ish on the Sunday. Couldn't see a damn thing and there were so many bounces on both sides that it wasn't worth the paint cost.

Saturday, however, was brilliant fun. There seemed to be more thought put into the party than the gameplay though.

Reactions: EELZ
Jul 26, 2015
I heard it was rather fun, I had a friend go called Jordan Latham and hes dad. I was gonna go with him but £75 was just to much for me, if only NPF could let you bring your own paint :/

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Sun was out on Saturday when I went down for the Tactical Championships. Poured down again on Sunday.

Warm & sunny forecast for CPPS this weekend, though!

By the way, you didn't need to fork out £75 for a ticket - £10 was all they charged for the CPPS field for all day Fri & Sat, which included unlimited training, Lucky 15's clinic AND entry to the Tactical Championship.

Can't beat that for value!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
did you not need to be already holding a paintfest ticket to be able to get a cpps pass ontop of that?
Nope!

You just went in as a day visitor - which was free - and then paid £10 if you wanted to use the CPPS field for the two days. That even included entry into the Tactical Championship - which was good, even though we got to the semi-finals and lost.

Unbeatable value!

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
great write um mr hodder (apart from me being missing from the command team ;), great event personal favrorite moment was wandering out towards the end of the game and seeing about 7 Scottish warriors backs to me and 1 balling each one after the other fair play to the lads they didn't give it away to each other