Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pants for scenario games

Tomlake58

Jul 22, 2014
Kings Lynn
www.totalpaintball.co.uk
Hi All

Been playing paintball for a couple of years now with my own gear but always just worn t shirt and camo trousers.

Looking to get some pants and jerseys mainly for woodball. Any suggestions on good pants for this sort of game, I mean I want to be able to move about easily and for them to not be to heavy. I was looking at he empire contact zero pants just black which seem pretty light. Also on sizing what do people suggest you go for.

Do most pants have adjustable straps on them?

Jerseys - I have been looking for jerseys for a while but cannot decide on what colour to go for. there seems to be so many with wacky designs for tournament players but I would want something again mainly for woodsball.
Suggestions would be great.

Cheers Guys

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Eclipse HDE

Jersey is well made with zip pockets on each sleeve, with light padding to upper chest and shoulders, with some down the arms.

Pants are well padded on knees, have alot of pockets and are adjustable.

Can get a vest (holds alof of pots plus a bottle), pack, arm pads and just released head bands all in hde.

I even got an lv1 in matching HDE.

It is a popular camo.

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Empire tht pro pants /Jersey for me, hard to come by 2nd hand but great fitting and so on in the woods , otherwise has to be hde as mentioned.

Handy to have adjustable straps but always use a belt personally

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Lasyk 911 lites are very reasonable. Padded and thick enough to push through brush but light weight and vented enough you won't boil. Cheaper than most