Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paris layout.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
looking forward to playing this again, snake looks great fun and that maya on the teabag side could help free up some middle moves

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Man there's just no height to bunkers in the back at all. Going to force a lot of moves.

fruitplukker

Feb 6, 2013
if i look to this layout i am wondering if there are alot of shots from the back bunkers?
I think the big cans and large maya's are all blocking the shot.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
I played at Bricket Wood on Sunday. The breakout was interesting, with 2 or even 3 players often delaying to put up lanes from the start gate. Getting wide into the corners, snake 1 and dorito 1 wasn't too much of a problem and not many lanes available on the gap between snake 1 and 2. The number of tall bunkers in the middle really restrict crossfield shots - you really need to keep an eye out as someone pushing up the centre is usually in a blind spot from at least one side of the field and can pinch out players in the corners and small cakes.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I played it at the weekend. Snake 2 is a killer. You can keep the guy in Snake 1 - but only if you have someone hammering all of their paint at the 3 inch gap which is only really visible from the Medusa (MZ).

Personally, I like the Temple on the D side because it is shielded from Snake 2. Then again, I don't even play in a division so my word probably isn't worth listening to :p