Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pay it Forward Paintball Style

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
so what your saying
I'm happy with that if others are too. I just seem to remember last time this went round a couple of people filled their boots instead of letting others get something.

In fairness this is more of an open invite to people to be nice to one another and help their fellow 'ballers out as I have been by you guys.

In fact on that note I'll throw something else in with what ever Dave T puts up..an unknown pressure tester (I say unknown I believe it's an Angel pressure tester)
so what your saying is that if some as offerd some thing there can not offer some thing again

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
What I was eluding too, albeit it badly, is that people can only obtain one gift(s) from the thread (unless the offering is multiple items from one person in a single post). I really don't mind people giving items away more than once as long as different people take them each time.

Put it this way I would have broken my own rule 3 times already as nice stuff has come up but its all about the giving not the taking (as the bishop said to the choir boy)

Hope that makes sense, I have already started on the shandy.

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
As my pants appear to be, well pants by the masses I am now offering a alternative... Empire grind knees in medium vgc and a choice of one headband..

Last edited:
Reactions: Bertz and Bolter