Pebble stalker check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

!xobile

Canadian assassin
Dec 24, 2007
Land of the Igloos
I have now...

Why do you feel the need to keep bumping this thread into the public eye?
Do you really need the attention that much,have you no real freinds.... and have you actually read this thread and what it says about you ?

Set your sights higher ,at least if you get ignored and laughed at by someone famous then you'll be one of many and not just the lonely kid in the corner, counting his Pokémon cards working out which one of the popular kids he's gonna shoot first with his dad's M16...

How is the trench coat BTW ..a good fit?
I feel like replying to what people are saying. If it's said in good faith, then I don't really mind. It's entertainment for someone (probably) and honestly, at this point, I couldn't give less of a crap the jokes as long as they aren't direct attack upon me, as was your post.
And yes, I have. What do I think? I dunno, people say a lot of things when a person can't defend themselves verbally and you'll notice that once I did start posting, the direct "you're gay and you should die" comments lessened.
I don't plan on counting my Pokemon cards, that was about, what grade 3-4? I do still have them though, so for entertainment purposes I might :p
and I'm in Canada, not the US....therefore I don't have an M16, nor any other form of gun.
What what do you mean, how does the trench coat fit?

And Buddha, I should have realised that. I am not on this forum enough and I knew the red script meant something and one should have expected that it would have meant something, but with so many different name colours it can get somewhat confusing

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Ya know what ...It's like punching water, I can even glean some sort of bizzarre respect for your inability to take offence.I wanted to close this, but now I think it should stand testament to human nature .

I may even drink from the furry cup of kindness later.

well done...

!xobile

Canadian assassin
Dec 24, 2007
Land of the Igloos
Dude, it's a forum
you honestly think I'm actually going to take offence at a really dumb and stupid part in my past?
The real kids that play with their pokemon cards and think about shooting people are those that can't take jokes
no one is saying this with honest anger or offence meant, except Pebble
and thank you ;)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Because you opened it you pratt ..please remember that the moderators can see what you had written before you edited your post.

BTW... I won't tell Pebble what you said about his mum...

Im closing this thread now, anymore Burke and Hare bull**** from you and your their next customer...

Status
Not open for further replies.