People from manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
woah woah woah

To be fair, rangers fans should be welcomed a lot more than man united/city fans!

I live pretty much in the city centre and heard a whole 6 sets of police sirens all night. Compare this to say when United and City are playign and there isn't even 6 minutes of not being able to hear a siren for hours after the game has finished...

The latest news I've heard is one stabbing (outside old trafford) and 42 arrests. Considering there was over 100,000 Scots in Manchester by 2pm, and around 200,000 in Manchester yesterday, that's not exactly a lot.

Okay, so there was plenty of mess to be tidied up, but surely Manchester City Council expected this when they invited thousands of fans to come from Scotland and Russia to watch the game?

And the screen going off in Picadilly.... wasn't that turned off 15 minutes before the game by the police to try and get a few thousand people to move elsewhere? :confused:

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
yeah lock it before any more embarrassing vids of football aiders get posted..probs by me :)
Frankly Ian for someone who has an apparent dislike for Football aiders you were very quick to take the word of someone who you have pretty much proven to fall straight into that catagory.You opened the can mate ,I know you are an intelligent person so next time I suggest you research what your talking about before you post such inflammatory statements.

it's over, before I start to hear the sound of the drums.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Frankly Ian for someone who has an apparent dislike for Football aiders you were very quick to take the word of someone who you have pretty much proven to fall straight into that catagory.You opened the can mate ,I know you are an intelligent person so next time I suggest you research what your talking about before you post such inflammatory statements.

it's over, before I start to hear the sound of the drums.
The only thing I took his word on was his prediction, which was 100% spot on. Doesnt matter that he is biased, and within the ranks of his teams supporters there may well be equally charming individuals. He told me (as I stated I knew nothing of GR fans) to avoid the city as it would be detroyed, and so it was.

Theres nowt inflammatory about the truth.

Anything inflammatory (such as the flag debate) was purely my own interest, and genuinely wanted to know the background to it.

I also stated put me right or ignore me..cant say fairer than that.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
No Ian ,you posted your opinion on Rangers fans and told us about your friends prediction being proven true,You then proceeded to post his second hand rhetoric about how Celtic fans are saints (fnar) and Rangers fans are Nazi's.

Look at your posts again and tell me you aren't showing a completely biased picture of something which you admit you know absolutely nothing about.

And you see nothing inflammatory..

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
thread closed as this IS going to get out of hand and people will end up saying things they will regret in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.