Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Personal Improvement

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Sit there tapping your fingers whilst watching eastenders !

Also what i dont was took my first marker to pieces and put it back together lol but i wouldnt try that lol

Snap shooting in the mirror, but make sure your doing it right the first time or you will be learning something thats wrong and grow to have bad habits.

Switching hands with your marker in hand, a good one i do is switching hands but at the same time going from standing to kneeling then back up and vice versa.

Potting up, way i did it was fill a pot and tape it so the balls cant fall out but you can open and close lid, this way you dont have to keep uploading your hopper but still get the feel of potting up.

These might be useful, might not be but meh ive got loads of **** i do at home when im bored.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Practice snap shooting from behind various bits of furniture (technique/profile/speed in that order), exercise (squats, running, all that fun stuff), get to know how your marker works so you can maintain and fix it, get your fingers fast by tapping them on stuff (preferably your marker's trigger), watch paintball vids to see what you could do better. There's a bunch more I'm sure, but that's just what popped into my head

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
Sit there tapping your fingers whilst watching eastenders !

Also what i dont was took my first marker to pieces and put it back together lol but i wouldnt try that lol

eastenders?? GHEY!!! :D

forget hiding behind bits of furniture. buy yourself a snap cage, set it up in the garden and buy some reballs. or go to yer local site with a team mate/friend and snap shoot from behind a bunker, whether supair or a big tree.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
watch dvd's like "One With the Gun" and "Dynasty Dissected" then practice getting your positions right and your techniques right so you know how to practice it at training. If youve got a garden you can practice diving and sliding.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
practice different breakout positions. like if your gonna run to back left or right or to the 50.
also try snapshooting as they have already said. and if you can find a big enough space try running and gunning.
or you could also watch vids of how pro's slide. then go in your back garden with your gun and tank and practice slides the why how pros do it.

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
After you've played a tournament think about what you did in the games. What went wrong? what could you have done to prevent it? Then remember it, and learn from the experience.