Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PGI (uk)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
av herd a wee whisper, that there is gonna be a PGI mag for the uk paintball scene. Focusin more on God's game in the UK, as PGI tends to be more for the our good friends across the pond!

can any1 put any truth to this whisper, and MABY even give me an update to when i can start spending money on this magazine?

as always cheers ladz, ball-on!!

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
there will be a new mag for the UK but it won't be done by PGI.

click here

to read all about it. Look for the new paintball thread bit a little down the page
should be out at the ZAP indoor in birmingham on the 8th and 9th of feb

also it is in no way intended to be a rival to PGI ;)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Nothing to do with us dude

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Separate deal altogether...nice bit of advertising a rival magazine on our site tho' Mario...I'm gonna leave that their outta respect for your ballz dude!
TJ how can it be a rival? Surely nothing can rival PGI and it's coverage of the paintball world.

Perhaps we should think of this new thing as an homage to the Paintball Monthly or PGI of old.

Ah the memories:p

Eric The Troll

now with the power of E
Sep 1, 2001
Birmingham, U.K.
Visit site
Re: Nothing to do with us dude

Originally posted by Cube
TJ how can it be a rival? Surely nothing can rival PGI and it's coverage of the paintball world.

Perhaps we should think of this new thing as an homage to the Paintball Monthly or PGI of old.

Remeber the Mayhem Merlin bird on the back cover of a few issues ?

Dressed in Black leather shorts, leather bodice and of 12g wrist bands.

God I was 19 !

Still didn't get a Merlin went with a viper because we could make stainless power tubes and brass barrels at college, come on who else made a hopper from drainpipes :)

As for memories my Mum still has a photo of Rafe Farmer playing for the Eagles at Pondwood Farm.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
sorry TJ dude wasn't meant to be advertising in any way, just so he could find out some more info. I apologise whole heartedly :p
it should be noted that i am in no way affiliated or connected with this magazine in any way...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Re: Nothing to do with us dude

Originally posted by Cube

Cube, I read your delightful little post on Sparklie's site....nice !!!
Just had a thought tho mate, ever seen an international Football magazine that covers the likes of AC Milan , Manchester Utd and so on, cover the games of Stratford Rd Ranger's home games on Hackney Marshes?
Nah, thought not, ever wondered why ?

Robbo