Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Phantom VSC pump

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Can't believe I'm doing this, but my car needs a new water pump and I need some extra pennies to save towards a magfed, so I'm going to have to let something go.

This is a one month old CCI Phantom VSC (vertical stock class). Ordered it new from the states and have used it once. Shoots beautifully and is in as-new condition, pristine.

It has a .45 grip frame with hogue-style grips, vertical 12g CO2 bucket changer, horizontal 12-ball feed and rear pressure gauge. Comes with both a stock barrel and a super funky CCI FREAK bored barrel. I'll include a .677 insert with the barrel.

Sale includes velocity adjuster rod, a GxG stock class pack and 10 x capped 10 round tubes,

Price is £275 which includes all Paypal fees and delivery costs.

Reactions: EELZ

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Split the freak barrel for £40? If not good luck and commiserations on the short term ownership.

Avon

Sep 27, 2010
Nottingham
Did you do a good job cutting down the feed tube to a ten round ? could you show us a photo of the end thats cut please :)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I did a BRILLIANT job ;) It's actually cut to 12 rounds, which I found the optimal balance between size and avoiding it smacking you in the mask. Clean cut with edges filed smooth - although obviously this is usually completely covered by the ball retention sleeve.

Pic:

Avon

Sep 27, 2010
Nottingham
I did a BRILLIANT job ;) It's actually cut to 12 rounds, which I found the optimal balance between size and avoiding it smacking you in the mask. Clean cut with edges filed smooth - although obviously this is usually completely covered by the ball retention sleeve.

Pic:
Very nice job, How firm is the price on this beautiful piece ?