Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Phoenix Winter Indoor November 26th

Nicola–Phoenix

Feb 13, 2002
Midlands
We just wanted to say a big thanks to all the teams that attended and thank you for all the kind words you have said, there was a great atmosphere and it makes it all worthwhile!
A massive thanks to all the marshals including the 2 guys that came to watch and ended up being chrono marshals. They all had to work SO much harder due to marshals pulling out at the last minute (you know who you are :() which made things a little awkward to say the least.
Also thank you to HPAC, a big thanks to Andy & Ollie for setting the fields up and Wayne, PA, Nicks & Mark for the set up work (including re-netting the whole arena!:eek: )

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Cheers guys for the support, glad you liked it and plenty more next year, was hard to ref with the speed of games and after some reff's not coming, but there was alot of good sportsmanship and honesty going on which made the event a great success. :) Cheer guys

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
would like to say thanks on behalf of all of the Halloween teams, We all enjoyed ourselves and that it was good clean fun. Big thanks to the judges and to the organizers. Thanks to my team mates for all there hard effort. Cant wait for the next one.

Hope you all have a great Xmas and see you next year.

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
A massive thanks to all the marshals including the 2 guys that came to watch and ended up being chrono marshals. They all had to work SO much harder due to marshals pulling out at the last minute
Yeah no probs i got to see 1 game the playoff! Did get to play with some nice gats though and some really badly setup ones like the one that was shooting bursts of 4 with each pull an the guy couldnt understand why i wouldnt let it on the field :rolleyes:

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
just want to say thanks to all the teams that turned up this sunday to make the event a good en, well done to hpg,evil saints, cannock cobras and breakout buff movement you guys had some good games on our field over the weekend. hope to see you all again soon.

big thanks to all the other marshals that where there and the 2 chrono judges we got in the morning

:D

isac_hunt

Cannock Cobras
just want to say thanks to all the teams that turned up this sunday to make the event a good en, well done to hpg,evil saints, cannock cobras and breakout buff movement you guys had some good games on our field over the weekend. hope to see you all again soon.

big thanks to all the other marshals that where there and the 2 chrono judges we got in the morning

:D

Cheers mate it was an awsome day loved every minute of it but i twisted my ankle just before the play off's DOH.

im looking foward to the Febuary event now can't wait

Neal

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Great day

Thanks to everyone who put so much effort into this event, its the best. Marshalling awesome cant fault it.Thanks to everyone inc PJ and Nicola for making this event work. see you all in Feb.
Mr Bling
Evil Saints

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Field 2 was awesome

Until i got my foot stuck in the netting and mars bar thought i was disco dancing.
Also big sorry to LUMP he said we are pussies as we didnt shoot him enough:D
Ah well theirs always next time:rolleyes:
Mr Bling
Evil Saints