Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Phoenix Winter Indoor November 26th

captain col

Team Daddy Phoenix 5
Mar 11, 2002
WOLVERHAMPTON
Visit site
What a top day ,i would just like to say thanks to all we played and yes the daughter won so £25 has gone to the Breast Cancer Charity,also to P,J ,Nicola and Waynes set up crew and last but not least to Bob this is our new 5th player last sunday was his first ever go at Paintball :eek: and all he went on about was how nice all the other teams were :cool:

PS Thanks to Mr Bling for the 11 welts on me back xx

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
What a top day ,i would just like to say thanks to all we played and yes the daughter won so £25 has gone to the Breast Cancer Charity,also to P,J ,Nicola and Waynes set up crew and last but not least to Bob this is our new 5th player last sunday was his first ever go at Paintball :eek: and all he went on about was how nice all the other teams were :cool:

PS Thanks to Mr Bling for the 11 welts on me back xx
11 welts you should see my collection from mr bling :p also good that the bet went to a good cause.and i bet she has not stoped winding you up about it :D
great day.shame you guys were our only win.

captain col

Team Daddy Phoenix 5
Mar 11, 2002
WOLVERHAMPTON
Visit site
11 welts you should see my collection from mr bling :p also good that the bet went to a good cause.and i bet she has not stoped winding you up about it :D
great day.shame you guys were our only win.
Thats nothing mate you should see my wifes white fleece :D and yes your right she hasn't stopped :eek: and you were running in I was already dead :rolleyes: ;) :D

Rifty

Oct 26, 2006
Great Fun

Wow i had such a great day on 26th of november never done paintball before at all this was my first time and you could say i am hooked allready. I had a ball , i would just like to thank all the guys from Phoenix 5 for makeing me feel so welcome cheers guys i had a great day .....:D :D :D :D :D

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
just talikng about this with the little woman.will you bringing back the outside marque and trade stands ? for feb.just like the old days ;) :D

welcome also rifty,the phoniex boys will look after you.and if you need any bits give me a shout