Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Photography Logo

Goldy

booooyaah!
Oct 21, 2009
I really like the idea but the production could have been better. More clear lines and I would def change the font as it is one of those hard-to-read fonts :)

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Might make some business like cards to hand out to people I take pictures of with links to the site they will be on. (Tumblr and Facebook). As photography's a hobby they will be free!

View attachment 34672
Giving stuff away is not a business, it's charity, it also devalues not only what you are doing but what the rest of us are doing too!

I'm not saying don't put galleries up if you want to, but reduce the size and quality and heavily watermark them, then offer HQ copies separately.

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
I
Giving stuff away is not a business, it's charity, it also devalues not only what you are doing but what the rest of us are doing too!

I'm not saying don't put galleries up if you want to, but reduce the size and quality and heavily watermark them, then offer HQ copies separately.
I'm not making a business, the business like cards simply have on them my name and where you can find my pictures. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam Axford