The Home Of European Paintball

Physical Exercise Training

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by stongle
Evidently this should add extra body mass and protect you for those mad dives n slides (bit like a Rugby player)
I will admit that rugby helps me to throw myself around, and I am one of the fitter members on the team, but bulking up is not necessarily the way to go. With bunkers getting smaller and short bursts of speed needed over long prolonged runs, the lighter the better. Do you see many bulky players on the pro teams?

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Nah, not that big, just a bit of extra body mass (in the right places). I've added a bit more mass to torso and arms, and a little more weight without compromising speed.

When I was young I was proper fatty, 13.5 stone and 5ft 6. I slimmed down to about 9.5 stone, but have added about 0.75 stone back on. Too small bunker munkeys are going to get bashed to bits. Don't ask about diets, it's called the move to Japan and get fit plan. Simple eat what you want just exercise (diets are NOT for men).

Interesteing thing is I'm 10.25 stone 5ft 7 back player.......go figure :rolleyes:

:D Thanks for all the tips, dewds!!

I am also a back player, but lol you said you were 5'7? At what age? You would never guess how old I am when I tell you I'm 5'10... Lol you brits are short.

Also, I'm browsing the site in my school now, so you're probobly sleeping while I'm typing... :eek: