Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PL NXT + DM5 (uk)

Dazzaster

Erm.... What does this trigger do?
Sep 2, 2005
North Norfolk
ok so im needing to lighten up on kit a little so im putting these two markers up for sale.

1 - Gloss red Evil NXT Shocker. All stock apart from the addition of a blackheart board and hybrid bolt guide, hybrid grips and two freak inserts (.691 + .694 (i think will check) on top of the stock .689. Has been used in two training sessions and is a beautiful marker.

looking for £350

2 - Cobalt DM5. All stock apart from the spitfire board. will also come with evolve bolt (not installed) and mini spares kit, but it doesn't come with any allen keys. This hasn't been used much since bought new, been used in two tournies and four training sessions.

looking for £120

both markers come with original boxes.

prices include paypal fee's and postage.

NO TRADES.

cheers, dazz

PICS WILL BE UP LATER TONIGHT

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
I can vouch for the Shocker, one of those training sessions was ME, I'm nursing a semi right now just thinking about it - very smooth and consistent, not to mention it's condition (spot-on). If I had the cash it would be MINE (might just nick it out of your kit bag Dazz).

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
I'll also put the Balf stamp of awesome on the shocker, had it for a service not long ago, set it all up for new mill rules so it ready to fly out of the box.

It's a steal considering not too many PL NXT shockers got over these shores, most of them Dynasty, Naughty Dogs or RL