Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse Autocockers!!

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Hi mate i've gat an E-blade that i'm looking to part with now. It's got an E1 frame with a Zero board on it,CP front reg,razor drop forward,evolution bolt the front block is all eclipse factory fitted with QEV's the only signs of wear on it is on the feed neck as shown in one of the pics also in the pics it's shown with a Freak barrel this not part of it and will have a stock 14" 2 piece barrel if you buy it, the only reason i'm looking to part with this is due to having far more markers than i can use and more than one autocoker. looking for around £250 this is in first class condition lubed after every use and polished just cause it looks better that way over the top i know but i like my cockers.

any questions just ask anyother pics wanted again just ask.

elcascade

LIL THUGZ
Nov 18, 2009
Newcastle upon Tyne
www.facebook.com
hello

who doesnt like autocockers:)

Hi, i am interested in buying this marker, but there are two problems. first i was looking to spend about 200.00 maybe we can work something out. And second, work has totally shafted me and will not be getting paid to the 28th.

If we were to agree on a price would you consider me paying a deposit to hold the marker till i could pay in full.

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Would splitting the diff at £225 work for you let me know if that's ok and I wouldn't ask for a dep cos I know first hand that things can go wrong but I would hold it regardless for you till the end on the month

elcascade

LIL THUGZ
Nov 18, 2009
Newcastle upon Tyne
www.facebook.com
you got yourself a deal mate. when i make payment on 28TH would it be able to go next day special delivery so i could get it for warped north v south festival on 30th :)

ill be using my ego 09 but i would like to take that down to show off cos its a stunner

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
you got yourself a deal mate. when i make payment on 28TH would it be able to go next day special delivery so i could get it for warped north v south festival on 30th :)

ill be using my ego 09 but i would like to take that down to show off cos its a stunner
No probs just give me a reminder a day or so before hand so that I can get it packed and ready to send soon as paypal received and sort addresses out etc.