Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse DC2 graphite for sale!

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Ok guys,

Asking price 970 €

I have this beautiful DC2 for sale…

I bought this a year or two ago on customcockers.com and brought it here to Spain when I moved last October.

The marker is sold AS-IS, I haven’t fire it since the first time I bought (yep, wall hanger), its in amazing condition guys :(.... Really hard to let it go.... but I really need the money.

It has a ZeroB board as you can see on the video, I just put a new battery on it.

First item I sell on p8ntballer-forums.com (it’s my first time selling something on a forum in Europe actually), but I have some feedback on sites like pbnation.com or customcockers.com if any doubt.

I live in Spain, just in case.

When I bought the marker, it came with the 06660 stickers on a side, I managed to get the NEXUS stickers on the other side of the marker.

Let me know if you need more pics!!!!

Reactions: huricame

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Nice.

You may get a better response for it on one of the US forums, though - there are only a few people that appreciate these guns over here.

Reactions: huricame

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Hi man,

Thanks for the comments,

I thought about publishing it on any USA forum, but I'm not really sure how shipping works to the states, like. Any taxes to pay?.

I once bought two shirts on HK Army, and when I got them (In Spain), I had to pay like 30-40% of total price in taxes, it was way too much!... So im not really sure how that works.

huricame

hurricane
May 23, 2006
Bristol
Hi man,

Thanks for the comments,

I thought about publishing it on any USA forum, but I'm not really sure how shipping works to the states, like. Any taxes to pay?.

I once bought two shirts on HK Army, and when I got them (In Spain), I had to pay like 30-40% of total price in taxes, it was way too much!... So im not really sure how that works.

I've just sent a automag to the states mate its not easy

Reactions: RazorLine

DR MANHATTAN

Belsales addict from France
Oct 8, 2012
ola!

Pienso que estás por encima de la cotización actual del mercado, hay actualmente 4 nexus tiene vender a USA entre 700 dólar y 1000 dólar.

Faltan un jewels y asa no es todo hizo factory.

He aquí un lazo de un tres buen foro en Francia.

Buena venta.

http://www.pbunk.com/

huricame

hurricane
May 23, 2006
Bristol
I think your mate is right these guns to get top buk have to be in pristine condition, and for nearly £800 nothing can be missing on your gun

Good luck

Reactions: DR MANHATTAN

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Hi guys,

Appreciate the feedback, although I must say that i've never seen a DC2 selling for 700-1000$, or at least in the states, which is where I bought it.

Thanks!